Viren-Jeevika news24 segment 14 dec

Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmyy16_sahib-biwi-aur-tv-news-24-14th-december-2011pt1_fun

Its in the starting of the video..can anyone please find hq link?
there is a KT-KD interview as well :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oh god KT KT KT...he will never change and nor will he get tired with his random lines...thank god the segment was in the very beginning itself...

KT's line of the day " hamare ghar mein har cheez ke liye ek time set hain, khane ke loye, susu ke liye, potty ke liye, agar us time pe nahi gaye toh bhaiyya abhi next time tak wait karna padega " ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

and KD's expressions, " yeh kahan phas gayi mein" ๐Ÿ˜†

I almost spilled water which I was drinking...๐Ÿ˜†

thanks so much for sharing and I love the Swades siggy that ur using..one of my fav SRK movie ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
saw yer post on my thread... and  cldnt NOT come here and put my stamp.. will go home and watch.. KT and his chichorapan has become daily entertainment... ๐Ÿคฃ evenings look so boring without it.. and u spot on dude.. we do have similar interests on this forum๐Ÿคฃ Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
Deepika26 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.veryyy cute segment.The way KT was teasing Krystuu "Hayee u r soo innocent" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† poor Krystuu ๐Ÿ˜†
--Preeti-- thumbnail
Thank you ! ๐Ÿค— and KT was just adorablee  ๐Ÿ˜
sonali.19281 thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ as usual chichoraness in motion (pun intended)๐Ÿคฃ kitne feeling ke saath he says.. its more fun to romance when you know you cant.. lukhha๐Ÿ˜† and today was his day of teasing KD.. she I think just messes with him by being in Jeevika mode for ivs.. which he just cant do.. cant help but be KT.. ๐Ÿคฃ his u r sooo innocent.. haath pakad liya.. was๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and ek haath se koshish kar rahi thi... kya karne ki.. scooter chalane ki๐Ÿคฃ seriously now..๐Ÿคฃ random king...

and how does he talk crap with a straight face.. all his toilet talks esp๐Ÿคฃ at this rate we'll have a spl chapter in tacker tales.. the  toilet tales..๐Ÿคฃfunny bugger.. like I said not a dull moment in his mind.. when its not concocting some random line๐Ÿ˜†

p.s just noticed the footsie mention on 2nd watch... guy has absolutely no plug๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
Deepika26 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

๐Ÿคฃ as usual chichoraness in motion (pun intended)๐Ÿคฃ kitne feeling ke saath he says.. its more fun to romance when you know you cant.. lukhha๐Ÿ˜† and today was his day of teasing KD.. she I think just messes with him by being in Jeevika mode for ivs.. which he just cant do.. cant help but be KT.. ๐Ÿคฃ his u r sooo innocent.. haath pakad liya.. was๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and ek haath se koshish kar rahi thi... kya karne ki.. scooter chalane ki๐Ÿคฃ seriously now..๐Ÿคฃ random king...

and how does he talk crap with a straight face.. all his toilet talks esp๐Ÿคฃ at this rate we'll have a spl chapter in tacker tales.. the  toilet tales..๐Ÿคฃfunny bugger.. like I said not a dull moment in his mind.. when its not concocting some random line๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Sonali i luv  all ur takes on Tacker Tales.i think we need to start a discussion thread on Tacker and his  never ending Chichoraness  ๐Ÿ˜†
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepika26

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Sonali i luv  all ur takes on Tacker Tales.i think we need to start a discussion thread on Tacker and his  never ending Chichoraness  ๐Ÿ˜†

I am sooo thinking of making a permanant tacker tales thread.. and we can add the daily one liners.. I am so gonna compile one on christmas brk.. go thro the EHM segs.. and add in..๐Ÿ˜† now some one needs to volunteer and prettify it.. i suck at tht..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
ahhh finally Sona, you saw the segment...๐Ÿ˜†
chalo I am in for the permanent Tacker Tales Thread and do let me know what you need help with...I am pretty good at collecting stuff...I still have all the MJHT - SG related stuff...๐Ÿ˜ณ
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

ahhh finally Sona, you saw the segment...๐Ÿ˜†

chalo I am in for the permanent Tacker Tales Thread and do let me know what you need help with...I am pretty good at collecting stuff...I still have all the MJHT - SG related stuff...๐Ÿ˜ณ

cool one help already there.. will nag Ishu coz I can๐Ÿ˜† to prettify it also... do have most of d segs I think.. but the ones I dont feel free to edit add..๐Ÿ˜†