Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swaron Bicycle Ride..!

Adi_Arsha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The show starts showing Swayum and Sharon standing in the middle of the road with the mechanic repairing the car... Swayum has offered Sharon a ride to her house...( actually he asked to drop her... :P) ... Sharon refuses, sows attitude..but at the end, when se finds no other option, she had to agree... ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ...

The bicycle did travel some distance.. showing SwaRon on a bicycle... just like the old Hindi Movies ( 80's) ... It reminded me of the song "Aaja meri gadi mein baith ja" ...LOLAAA...Suddenly Swayum applied brakes..ad Sharon's hand touches Swyum's hand...Swayum dislocated his hand from that place which made Sharon feel like hell!!...

She so luves Swayum but hides it so well...Than she asks Swayum to stop the bicycle and tells that she'll go by herself... Swayum turns backward ... Sharon walks ahead... thinks for a while that Swayum didn't forced to drop her ... or even walk by her... She too turns back, cries out"Swayum", goes to him, and says, " Tum bahut badal gaye ho"...Swayum replies," Main achchayi ke liye badla hun (or something lyk dat ) ... Main tumhara pet nh raha jise jab chaha haddi dal di aur jab chaha fatkar diya"... Swayum goes... Sharon thinks about the pain she's caused to Swayum...!!

Gawd !!...Is jodi ka milap krwado plzzz...They deserve each other...though Kriyansh is my favorite couple but SwaRon is no less...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ... *Hugs* for SwaRon...Bhagwan sun rahe ho ya nahin??...!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww...this is REALLY sweet, and made even sweeter by the fact that it comes from a KriYansh fan. 🤗

I hope Universe Ji is listening! 😃
-bitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gud post😃 
SwaRon scene was to cute...hay i luv cycles now...<3
but d second half and promo was painfull </3
hey universe ji SwaRon ko mila do pleejj 😆
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
how sweet is ur post 😊...howeva mujhe abhi milap nahi chahiye...we want to shed sum more tears...😭😭
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sharon luv ke signs cmin...m soo happie coz of dat...!!!!!!!