Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammee thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
dont worry guyz this is the begging of the show akash will be out soon...akash presence may make uv more possesive😊
anne_shirley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm still hopeful that Moniya and Akash wont end up together, primarily because their love🀒 story in travelling at the speed of light...usually love stories in daily soaps build up over a period of time otherwise viewers' interest is  not sustained and frankly,Akash has zilch chemistry with Monya which makes this pairing even more unbearable...so, yeah m still gonna wait and watch (for now)...
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like UV anyday in comparison to Akash - no doubt.. However I dislike Moniya/Manyata as much as I dislike Akash.. She is just a junglee, arrogant person who deserves no better than Akash.. how did they choose her for the lead role?
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i wanted to THROW UP when akash kissed mayata's forehead DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!

omg i know akash is needed to bring Manveer together but OMG akash is sooo CHEAP and a lover boy...

i mean his dialoges "bohot, bohot, bohot, piyar kerta houn" i gagged the food i was eating on that scene it was disgusting  

and omg manayata is sooo stupid and IMMATURE!!!! the girl is just as selfish as Jai is...even after she learned that she's the rajkumari instead of going back to her family she goes to that roti shakal aka Akash...man if uday hadn't waited for her for 16 years and wasn't so concerned for Dadisa and Komal and didn't love Manyta i would slap manyata for being with akash and for being selfish argh
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: akash08

I like UV anyday in comparison to Akash - no doubt.. However I dislike Moniya/Manyata as much as I dislike Akash.. She is just a junglee, arrogant person who deserves no better than Akash.. how did they choose her for the lead role?

i m a fan of uday only in DEK i just love him n watching dis show only cuz of him πŸ˜›

cuz i just love AK 
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear you just need to calm down ...don't leave please because soon everything will turn more interesting so just wait and watch ...chill out 😊
Hubze thumbnail
Today's episode was such a #@$%@#$ (all those world what monia said to UV) πŸ€’😑... But m just keeping my fingers cross that manveer are the lead... Man even cvs kwow that manveer have a great fan following most of us want manveer together so why would they do this to us after all at the end any show is made for audience and if they will pair monia with that akash then I guess they'll make the show and watch it themselves...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i myself wont watch the show if manveer is not the leads and get together. I only got caught up with this show because of them.
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dont leave the show yaar...please πŸ˜­...mera bhi dil tud gaye yeh episode dek kar..πŸ’”.iss episode main Uday bhi nahi tha?!😑..Yeh stupid Akash ko main gadi se uda daloon gi...usse main asli Akash ( sky as in heaven) main bhej dungi...I will KIll U AKASH!! πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑...Mera mann abhi bhi kehta hai no matter what...ManVeer 4 ever...i think stupid CV's r still experimenting...UFFF "Oye Hello Pagal Cv's humein sirf UdayVeer aur Manyata chahiye...so stop experimenting as u already got the results...samjhe now Yeh RajKumari Farah..ka order hain WE WANT MANVEER!!! ONLY AND AKASH GO DIE!!" πŸ˜ˆ...I dont care about u akash...just chup chap like a good bacha...leave or ELSE...!  Uday no matter what we will always love u ... ❀️ ...!❀️
Hubze thumbnail
Originally posted by: filmyprincess

Dont leave the show yaar...please πŸ˜­...mera bhi dil tud gaye yeh episode dek kar..πŸ’”.iss episode main Uday bhi nahi tha?!😑..Yeh stupid Akash ko main gadi se uda daloon gi...usse main asli Akash ( sky as in heaven) main bhej dungi...I will KIll U AKASH!! πŸ˜‘...Mera mann abhi bhi kehta hai no matter what...ManVeer 4 ever...i think stupid CV's r still experimenting...UFFF "Oye Hello Pagal Cv's humein sirf UdayVeer aur Manyata chahiye...so stop experimenting as u already got the results...samjhe now Yeh RajKumari Farah..ka order hain WE WANT MANVEER!!! ONLY AND AKASH GO DIE!!" πŸ˜ˆ...I dont care about u akash...just chup chap like a good bacha...leave or ELSE...!  Uday no matter what we will always love u ... ❀️ ...!❀️

Lol man πŸ€£ but as I say if they'll keep akash and monia the lead then they make the show and watch it themselves...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†