•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I am a fan of none.I am just expressing my viewpoint.After Pooja mishra coming back,two evil minds (pooja and sky) getting together ;their constant digging against damsel in distress (sid) .Looks like  the way things are progressing, the wole house teaming up agianst Sid might give him a fair advantage of winning the show.The continuous name calling,back biting against sid is putting him in positive limelight.He might end up winning the show.

Dont think he will win..Because they only show his fighting on TV and his apologies and good behavior go into the uncensored videos.

But the only chance he has is since everyone is teaming up against him he is the underdog and ppl like underdogs to go against all odds to win.
Originally posted by coolkratos

Dont think he will win..Because they only show his fighting on TV and his apologies and good behavior go into the uncensored videos.

But the only chance he has is since everyone is teaming up against him he is the underdog and ppl like underdogs to go against all odds to win.

Nicely stated :)
Originally posted by coolkratos

So what PM said is true because what you said has to be true. Correct? 😆
Originally posted by IAmGonna

haha no she was never an underdog 😃
Originally posted by IAmGonna

She was tipped to win after escaping all the evictions. she was no underdog.
Originally posted by ana zia

I am a fan of none.I am just expressing my viewpoint.After Pooja mishra coming back,two evil minds (pooja and sky) getting together ;their constant digging against damsel in distress (sid) .Looks like  the way things are progressing, the wole house teaming up agianst Sid might give him a fair advantage of winning the show.The continuous name calling,back biting against sid is putting him in positive limelight.He might end up winning the show.

right now out of all the contestants i want sid to win or better andrew !!! 😛
Originally posted by richa476

right now out of all the contestants i want sid to win or better andrew !!! 😛

Andrew and PM are not contestants.. better to bring some other translator because the currently one is not doing her job one bit. Maybe Shakti Kapoor or some other contestant.
If Sid, the self called youth icon wins, then it would set a bad example for the other youth of the country as a foul mouthed, short tempered and violent person who has no respect for women could get away with his antics and emerge as a winner...
But I guess he did the same in SPLITSVILLA and emerged as a winner, so you never know...