*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Which girl would not want a husband like Viren? Poor guy ate all the bland kheer so his newly wed wife would avoid any embarrassment. Actually both sisters are extremely lucky to have their respective (future) partners in the form of Virat and Viren because even though the VirMan love story hasn't kicked off yet, you can tell Virat cares for Manvi a great deal already. If I haven't said it before, I absolutely LOVE how everyone in this show has a justified POV and everything is shown realistically despite the need for the 'dramatic' twists & turns. That 'close to home' feel this show has makes the audience connect to it. Like even Jeevika's first day in the kitchen, they showed her glancing around upon her entry...trying to familiarise herself with the new surroundings. It's the small things which make the difference.

If Jeevika was just  Beeji's grand-daughter,  Chacha-Chachi's niece and Dabbu's cousin then I have no doubt in my mind that she would be able to move on just fine.  She's very adapting and she has gone in to a family which suits her sense of organisation and discipline (even if it is a bit more extreme than she prefers). Plus she has the support of the most perfect husband but despite all these factors, one person  whom unsettles her routine the most is her own sister. Her tone completely changed today when she picked the phone up. If she wasn't Manvi's sister, then she would have put the sugar in to the kheer and all would have been fine. Viren's stomach wouldn't have got upset, the rest of the family could have praised Jeevika's cooking skills and aaal would be welll but because there is a certain someone called Manvi whom keeps subconsciously barging in to her life, Jeevika's life automatically becomes imbalanced. 
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Which girl would not want a husband like Viren? Poor guy ate all the bland kheer so his newly wed wife would avoid any embarrassment. This guy is an absolute sweetheart, he's such so loving and caring. I can't believe that he ate the whole bowl of kheer, to save his newly wedded wife from being embarrassed. I thing I don't get is that even though Viren ate all the Kheer, as it didn't have any sugar in it. But it was only missing sugar, everything else was fine, so why would he have an upset stomach? Unless I missed something? 

Actually both sisters are extremely lucky to have their respective (future) partners in the form of Virat and Viren because even though the VirMan love story hasn't kicked off yet, you can tell Virat cares for Manvi a great deal already. Both Viren and Virat are great guys and will be great husbands. Each of them match their respective partners. Viren and Jeevika the calm and collected couple and Maanvi and Virat the louder and masti couple. Imagine if it was the other way Viren and Maanvi and Jeevika and Virat. That would have been interesting.   

If I haven't said it before, I absolutely LOVE how everyone in this show has a justified POV and everything is shown realistically despite the need for the 'dramatic' twists & turns. That 'close to home' feel this show has makes the audience connect to it. Like even Jeevika's first day in the kitchen, they showed her glancing around upon her entry...trying to familiarise herself with the new surroundings. It's the small things which make the difference. I think I have also mentioned before that, there are subtleties the actors do on this show, that you pick up on and connect to. Like when Jeevika first entered the kitchen, looking around, getting familiar with things. Or when she came down in the morning, wondering what should she do, enter, sit , stand. These small expressions really add to the moments and just prove how good these actors are.      

If Jeevika was just  Beeji's grand-daughter,  Chacha-Chachi's niece and Dabbu's cousin then I have no doubt in my mind that she would be able to move on just fine.  She's very adapting and she has gone in to a family which suits her sense of organisation and discipline (even if it is a bit more extreme than she prefers). Plus she has the support of the most perfect husband but despite all these factors, one person  whom unsettles her routine the most is her own sister. Her tone completely changed today when she picked the phone up. If she wasn't Manvi's sister, then she would have put the sugar in to the kheer and all would have been fine. Viren's stomach wouldn't have got upset, the rest of the family could have praised Jeevika's cooking skills and aaal would be welll but because there is a certain someone called Manvi whom keeps subconsciously barging in to her life, Jeevika's life automatically becomes imbalanced. You are so right. Jeevika is a completely different person when she is with Maanvi. Her concentration is limited to her sister (I say sister so my sister comes running up the stairs calling me- lol sorry about the side note) that why she forgot to put the sugar in the kheer. I sure she will adjust to life at her in-laws, but it will have its teething issues. Which is expected. 

PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yup both the sisters r very lucky 
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree!it seems sooo close to real life!from the sister talk to newly weds-everything thing is perfect!
Dont even get me started on Viren!what he did doesnt needs to be explained!*blushing* wont it be great if guys like viren actually existed in majority;)

Hayeee!

Nice post
*Reemz* thumbnail

I think it's because too much milk acts as a laxative isliye shayad loose motions ho gaye 🤣  It's refreshing to see the romantic partners similar to each other rather than the usual 'opposites attract'

The promo is interesting. Once again her concentration on Manvi has led her to trouble...! Teething problems are natural but I don't think this JM issue comes under that. They're just not ready to let go.
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

I agree!it seems sooo close to real life!from the sister talk to newly weds-everything thing is perfect!
Dont even get me started on Viren!what he did doesnt needs to be explained!*blushing* wont it be great if guys like viren actually existed in majority;)

Hayeee!

Nice post

LOL!! He was really adorable today! Perfect guys don't exist in real life  Not even near perfect guys do... *sigh*
Innocent.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so true both r vryy luckyy..he waz suprb 2day
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

LOL!! He was really adorable today! Perfect guys don't exist in real life  Not even near perfect guys do... *sigh*

Sure they are but they are impossible to find or they all ready taken 😉
Btw is the promo online? As I haven't seen it and can't find it online 
Edited by ejaz_biggestfan - 12 years ago
PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree,

Viren was a Very caring and darling husband, the one that cares soo much for his wife not to be insulted or be put down on her first impression of cooking, he took the matter into his own hands, but I thought being a Lawyer, he could have talked his way out, but still we got a great and cute and funny moment by Viren.

Yes Maanvi and Virat's love story may have not started, but we are definitley getting hints each day that they will end up together. And Virat will also be a very caring and lovable husband, right now the most elegible bachelor in Chandigarh,lol.

You're right the realistic feel of the drama is soo good, that you feel a part of both families and it takes us no time to connect with the characters and the storyline, you feel for Maanvi having to cook so suddenly and take responsibilites which were of no concern when Jeevika was there, a very realistic scene where the younger sister who was brought up like a princess by Jeevika has to suddenly get her hands dirty in the kitchen. And I liked the point that if Maanvi hadn't called Jeevika, she would have made the award winning kheer of rishikesh, but as the storyline of the drama that Maanvi will always create some obstacle or will disrupt some thing in Jeevika's life.

Loved your post as always.👍🏼