Dekha Ek Khwaab

Is Monia selfish or is just just me?

Amen29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I saw the episdoe midway then sortt of read the rest since it was such a complete waste of time with Akash on screen 😡. Anyway don't you think Monia is being selfish by picking her friends over her real family. I mean these people having been waiting and searching for her for the LAST 16 years especially Komal and Rajmata and the doctor. They have not given up hope when people tell them to give up. When Komal was feeding Monia, that was truly a touching moment and then Monia wished for Komal to find her real daughter. Now that it's out in the open that Monia is the real deal, why doesn;t she go back. She herself felt bad for Komal and she can ease away all the wounds but she chooses not to because HER STUPID FRIENDS are more important. In my opinion that is VERY SELFISH. You have people who care about you, have loved you despite the fact you have never been there and prayed that you be found soon and the only thing you can show them is "tanga". 

Sorry for my rambling, I am just very angry with the episode and AKASH. ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dun whether shes selfish or mayb she just is sued to her tis chawl life she thinks she wont adjust dre wit rajwarays so she wnts to stay wit dem
buh one thing i didnt liked which was she dosent feel nethin for her baba nemore after knowin d reality..i mean baba ko b bhul gaye n apney real parents k pas b jaanaa nai chahti whts wrong wit her:O

BUH omg i cnt tel u guyss hw much annoyed n irritated i was watchn dat akashh eeooowww yucckkkyyy hattee himmm..

UV's ma hawtiepie prince n herooo han nai tu werna bye bye DEK
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
one will think after talking to Komal two days ago she'd have some heart and common sense to go back to the mother she prayed for to get her lost child back after finding the truth of who she is.

but no she want to hangout with plain John🥱

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yh i kinda see her as immature... she didnt once think that OH WOW i really am their daughter.. komal was crying for me.. Dadi saa was telling truth.. i should go back for them.. ??? 🤔 Give them a chance>?
arrissa thumbnail
She still calls Komal, Jainandini's mom she still hasn't waken upto the fact that she is princess -seriously after hearing all that shes heard how can 1 not realise it - is something I don't understand...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I am disgusted with Monu today and i don't see how she is any different from her real father , J , UV? She is like them - SELF CENTRIC. She deserves the crap that is gonna happen to her tomorrow after her behaviour today. For heaven's sake, Komal is YOUR MOTHER! 
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

I am disgusted with Monu today and i don't see how she is any different from her real father , J , UV? She is like them - SELF CENTRIC. She deserves the crap that is gonna happen to her tomorrow after her behaviour today. For heaven's sake, Komal is YOUR MOTHER! 

In that case she really is Brij's daughter, and J's sister 🤣
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: xtaurus429x

In that case she really is Brij's daughter, and J's sister 🤣

HAHA their blood run deeper than we thought or she herself will like to believe😆
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hated moniya and akaash today...usually lead pairs bring screen to fire in any show but these two brought me to take my remote off the tv...cv's shd realise soon we watching show due to uday not due to akaash

nizza
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

HAHA their blood run deeper than we thought or she herself will like to believe😆

Taurus and Gauri- HENCE PROVED! UV should dump her back in the palace and say we are ' ek hi thaali ke chatte - batte'. ðŸ˜†