Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Why This Kolaveri Di - Page 89

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Shruti*

What dimensions shd i use in vegas for videos to make it hq๐Ÿค”

for hq - go to project properties and have it 1280x720 - 30p
Originally posted by *Shruti*

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Yes. Bcoz if all come in DS room and see Manyata in that attire and come to know she stole stuffs her image wud be tarnished real bad. Till now she has been c/d mannerless, untidy but being c/d a theft will be a big blow.

thats true - i havent thought of it much since i just saw the precap/promo - but i think ur right DS is going to stay quiet and this will drive Manyata to respect and listen to DS.
Originally posted by sidra2007

oh yea don't get me started on that, A face is one thing - but the person is really attached to the character - and the way the character develops. I didn't like the devki bit - esp after the leap when his wife dies and he goes back to devki that was silly - they were in an honest relationship and shud have stuck it out - no need to go back to devki - it just didnt work.

I only watched JS part of kasturi - i follwed him there from KGGK - and then left when he died and then came back when he came back from the dead lol (so i am very biased with kasturi ๐Ÿ˜†)

Seriously it was not about face it was about character Mukti. no matter who played Devki noone can replace PM and Mukti.

for hq - go to project properties and have it 1280x720 - 30p

Okkies. How much mb that wud be if it's a 2 min video๐Ÿค”

thats true - i havent thought of it much since i just saw the precap/promo - but i think ur right DS is going to stay quiet and this will drive Manyata to respect and listen to DS.

This is only thing that came to my mind. I mean if all come to know she stole how will she face everyone?
Originally posted by shaktheback

Siddy โค๏ธ

Stalker๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
Originally posted by prejudiced

Ive been hearing good feedback abt Don 2..Hopefully will see soon...

So Sidra first day !!!! Wow!
Ra-One...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  I finlly finished watching that movie...It was entertaining...Shekar''s so called tamil accent was a bit annoying though.

Finally haha - how long did it take you ๐Ÿ˜†

i liked the movie overall - i cant say much for the tamil accent because i don't really know what a genuine accent is but i hated the kondem kondem crap - seriously sometimes BW tries to hard with their humor - plus i cant stand kareena's face...SRK, Arjun Rampal, and the kid were all great!

yea u better watch Don! I think u'll love it!

@Shru - check this tutorial out for HD settings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3EO73ikOr0

Thanks Sidra

Let me check that๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
There has been so many good reviews about Don 2. Farhan has been praised alot for his direction esp a car chasing scene.