Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Anu. She made that bcoz I was dancing on her headπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U shd see her GoHem creations dey r so awesome. She needs to make something like that for ManVeer.
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1AcTf2GBB0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

is this a new show
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haha thanks guys - i drove it home like 3 hour ago. I spent the week going to dealerships. Had a bit of a family crisis so i had to give my old car to my sis - so it was time for a new one. I wanted to get a used one - but there were better financing options for a brand new one - so waala πŸ˜†

Hopefully it wasnt a 2 rash of a decision. i was planning on getting civic or something - (i had a 03 carolla) - but it was time to grow up and get a grown up car hahah
shruti thumbnail
Anu that is new show on Life Ok. It's about a rich family which ends up staying at their servant house. They learn values of relationship from the servant. The servant in whose house they stay had promised Harmony the lead grandfather he wud always take care of Harmony. Harmony parents her mother is shown dumb while father wants to use his daughter to get close to Nimit's father.

The servant grandson falls for Harmony. Harmony's character is sweet. She likes to eat gola, walks in sleeps and wants to run away and marry. I think in future story wud revolve around Harmony and the grandson of servant who falls for her.
Sid.H thumbnail

aww aditi looks cute but the guy is just teek
shruti thumbnail

'Zindagi Kahe... Smile Please' is a family show on a lighter note. It is the journey of a rich family who learns the value of relationships from its servants. The story explores what would happen if there is a role reversal between the master and servant.

Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Sidra most probably Aditi's character Harmony will be paired opp Dheeraj who plays Shikhar. Here is his picture.

http://www.india-forums.com/images/celebrity/l_9716.jpg
Sid.H thumbnail
life ok seems to have some interesting shows - will glance thru them this weekend. i really liked the promo for that one on arranged marraiges - i forgot the name - dena saath merea or something? 
shruti thumbnail
Anu if u like mythological shows then u can watch Mahadev on life ok it's good. Karnvir Bohra show is one where he plays husband who tortures his wife. He can't c his wife with anyone be it his pet dog or a doctor who is treating his wife injury.
shruti thumbnail
Sidra it's Tum Dena Mera Saath. Life Ok shows r nice. They are 7 days a week though and each show is for 18 min without any break in b/w. So in 1 hr u have 3 shows one at 8 other 8.20 then 8.40 and then 9 pm. There is 1-2 min break in b/w when the next show starts and first one ends.