Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Soulie its a new show on a new channel called LIFE OK !! its sucha a Sweet and simple Series !! with a cute Couple ! who r arrange married <3 !! 

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sajni786

@manu

Yes soulie...me still watching Navya...as much as I want to pull my hair out with the kind of garbage cvs are dishing out these days...I cannot seem to pull myself out of that show...kya kare...it has becum my weakness!!!

@ DJ

plsss...there is nothing of sort so far...and I trully hope nothing of sort ever happens between them either. This show is based very much on reality and some nayi soch...so I think I wud like to see a pure platonic relationship between Renu-Mohan and it ends at that!!. Why is that there has to always be a love angle between a man n woman. Why cant for once they show that a woman does not necessarily need a man in her life to complete her emotionally n sexually but she can survive on her own having built some pure platonic relationship with counter sex genders!!!...That wud truly be nayi soch!!!

Nayi soch my foot ... anant navya is age old story ... and cvs be adam age ke zamane ki tarah soochte hai ... 😡

and aur yeh ghisa pita track i wanted to see because of one reason ... how they actually handle this angle ... with all the old fashioned setting and yet fit into their so called nayi soch tag line ... and what conclusive end they will give it...

I completely agree ... people can survive with platonic relationships with counter genders...
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arre par...naame toh bata nikammi!!!...ainvayi menu thodina pata lagne wala he!! 😆
DJ.. thumbnail
The shows on Life OK seem quite good ... Dekh Shilpa iss baar bata diya tumhe   ab tu taunt nahi kar payegi mujhe ðŸ˜† Edited by DJ.. - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
DJ...
I know its age old story...par thats where CVs have lost their main theme!!! Wat they were supposed to show was how navya the main protagonists balances her traditional n modern values and that falling in love is not a crime but at the same time shud not becum an obligation that it binds u to becum a bonded bird in a cage. The show was supposed to show woman from a strong POV but the creatives have rather failed terribly in that...
But wat to do...I have been following this show since day 1 and even tho I hate it right now...I just cant seem to ignore it...
Renu-Mohan angle is one story where there is scope to show some nayi soch and I hope cvs dont let that slide either!!
DJ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

DJ...

I know its age old story...par thats where CVs have lost their main theme!!! Wat they were supposed to show was how navya the main protagonists balances her traditional n modern values and that falling in love is not a crime but at the same time shud not becum an obligation that it binds u to becum a bonded bird in a cage. The show was supposed to show woman from a strong POV but the creatives have rather failed terribly in that...
But wat to do...I have been following this show since day 1 and even tho I hate it right now...I just cant seem to ignore it...
Renu-Mohan angle is one story where there is scope to show some nayi soch and I hope cvs dont let that slide either!!

Chal bet lagate hai ...they will pucca show something like that ... one sided toh pucca if not both ...Bol lagati hai bet ... 😆

This show never attracted me ... even when you were raving about it ... remember our detention me nami

but once i read one post and i felt of giving it a try but I was like NAHIII 😆
Edited by DJ.. - 12 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

@Soulie : I left tht Show LONG bk ! they Ruined it Big time !! thnk god I can Switch shows easily 🤣 

recently im lovin this Show !! 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMSo5qJa3No[/YOUTUBE] 

<3

Oh Im loving this show..its really cute...I still have to catch up on lyk yesterday's epi but its rlly cute[;$]

btw Hola ðŸ¤— n now Adios  
work calls ðŸ¤¢
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Soulie its called tum dena Saath mera <3 
@DJ : Im lovin almost all the shows of the channel <3
@Zarqz : I KNWWW omg ypdays epi was DAMN ADORABLE <3 buh Today was THE BEST <3 Loved the Bol na halke seg <3

DJ.. thumbnail
Dil se di dua…Saubhagyavati Bhava? ... the first episode itself creeped me out ... The Mytho is really well made ...awesome ... others i am still catching up slowly slowly
sajni786 thumbnail
DJ...
m not doing no bet shet...only coz I know cvs ...jinone ab tak kuch sahi nahi dikhaya...unpar koi bharosa nahi kiya jaa sakta!!!