Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Why This Kolaveri Di - Page 9

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yea lets blame it on me being sick lol - good excuse! i have just been in bed all day - and didnt have much to do - so found this show.

its super cute - too cute at times tho - like viren and jeevika which everyone and their mom used to talk about are too smiley smiley at each other all the time...i like the other sister - she is more open and fun loving...makes the show more lively.

don't worry i won't nag on anyone to watch it - i know when farrah mentioned it to me and i considered it - everyone told me not too - but i finally gave in (blame farrah and then Jhanvi - her sigs/vm made me want to watch it even more )

yea i've taken robotessin - and am feeling better - have to feel better - have work in the morning.

so how is it being freee!!! DONE with exams! yaya! Any exciting plans for break? Im thinking about going to disneyland - my sis will be there with a friend - thinking about joining her. Yay! 4 day weekend for me!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
btw merry I LOVE the KW sig - its like the best sig ever!!  😍😍
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sidra2007

yea lets blame it on me being sick lol - good excuse! i have just been in bed all day - and didnt have much to do - so found this show.

its super cute - too cute at times tho - like viren and jeevika which everyone and their mom used to talk about are too smiley smiley at each other all the time...i like the other sister - she is more open and fun loving...makes the show more lively.

don't worry i won't nag on anyone to watch it - i know when farrah mentioned it to me and i considered it - everyone told me not too - but i finally gave in (blame farrah and then Jhanvi - her sigs/vm made me want to watch it even more )

yea i've taken robotessin - and am feeling better - have to feel better - have work in the morning.

so how is it being freee!!! DONE with exams! yaya! Any exciting plans for break? Im thinking about going to disneyland - my sis will be there with a friend - thinking about joining her. Yay! 4 day weekend for me!!

lol u get influence very quick.. yeah it might be a good show.. but i dont know.. u know how starplus is.. they drag as soon as 4 months passed..
yeah i done with exams..it feels good to relaxπŸ˜ƒ.. ur going disney land.. i am jealouss😭..
i wanna go too.. 4 days not bad..but i think u need longer to enjoy.. i wanna go somewhere too.. its soo hard to make everyone get on one schedule//some of them get off at one time some dont... i think the longest they can take offf is probably 3 days.. its hard for people who work.

yeah get better soon.. ur working tomorrow.. cant u take a day off..like a sick day. how many u have a year??
Sid.H thumbnail
i do get influenced fast lol...i watch so many shows - but then leave them midway - its hard to stay caught up with anyshow - i think they all start great - and month or so down the line the shows turn into crap...

im thinking about it... not sure tho. disneyland isnt a big deal for me - and 1 day is more than enough for it - i've been there at least once a year for the past 4 (now 5 yrs) - its only 1 hours and 20 mins away...i just wanted to see my sis - havent seen her since vegas this past july.

i wud take tomorrow off - but i took a half day on friday - i wasnt feeling good - felt better yesterday - and now am crap today again lol  i;ve been at home eating cereal and watching shows all day

yea u need more days off for a big vacation...but being at home is sometimes the best vacation - being a bum - i love it! πŸ˜†
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

sidrra i am gona go sleep now feel soo tired..

goodnight
Sid.H thumbnail
oh okay - gnite! πŸ€—

i shud go shower πŸ˜†
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Maryam i LOVE this πŸ˜ 😍 😍

make moreee KW sigs πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
changed dabba siggy as wellπŸ₯³πŸ₯³
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
does anybody know why Shak has been banned?πŸ˜•
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .Angel

does anybody know why Shak has been banned?πŸ˜•

I was also wondering the same ... is it just like Zeenia's account ... which she temporarily got banned cause she would not be around