Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: srirao

yeah anji crying for broken mangalsutra was way over the top🤪and she is doing a puja for the snake😈

The pooja is just so over the top...so dramatic 😆

LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didn't laugh---but I wanted to cry for KKG because the writers showed in that scene that the ANJ character could seriously become unhinged when she learns the truth. And, to make the right decision at that moment rested on the shoulders of a young woman. 

As a member pointed out on another thread, despite having the advantage of a loving brother and family support ANJ is incredibly fragile. That is the way the character has been written; the director/actor has to keep the performance consistent to what the character would do.

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
At first i was just gaping at her then I was laughing my head off!
ksn1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mee too!!!!!
Was like u got  with such  be kidding with such OTT reactions.  Was like mangalsutra tootne ka koi vrat bhi hota hai kya??😕
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ipepe

lol am I the only one who started laughing when anjali started crying?When exactly did this woman lose her mind?If she is crying so much just because a mangalsutra broke,just imagine what will happen when she gets to know shyam's truth😳
Whenever she cries,its ridiculous.Just depends on how one takes it.Those who don't laugh at her crying,try it.Its more hilarious than all the intentional funny scenes🤣

La cried too today.I felt so bad when she asked arnav to not say what he wanted to.She knew,she always did... reminded me of a line from a bollywood movie "My love will be enough for both of us"(cheesy but so true in this case) Sana khan was really good.
I couldn't help but compare these two characters,lavanya and anjali.I undoubtedly pick lavanya.She WAS the show stealer today.

Exactly! LA's tears moved me to tears 😭 while Anjali's tears made me want 2 smack her on the head with her pooja thali 😡
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

if you wanna try laughing harder, try it on mute too 😆

😆 I try to imitate her actions! such fun I tell you
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😆Excuse me u are not the only one who laugh I did laugh too even my mom laughed for that incident...😆
Originally posted by: anonymously

yes calling it a 'hadsa' was hysterical. She needs her head examined or rather a band on her head to come to her senses.

I've noticed that she's the first person who'll ask 'kya baat hai, app bahut pareshaan hain', but she'll be most clueless about evrything! Coz i guess with her poor tolerance for anythings stressful, its pseudocaring, she's totally unable to understand anybody's problem, much less be able to take the pain and help others cope with it and find solutions.
Now if she goes on another marathon fast and keeps falling all over, i hope people wil let her...at least let her know the truth about Shyam and then become this hysterical, we'll at least try and be more symapathetic.
The promo promises more crying from her...can't stand this neuroticism anymore!

😆
This was hadsa.ok anjali ji😳
I would totally support killing her character in the show but then I don't want arnav's sister to die.But well she still sucks.She is not even getting S of sympathy from me.

@ garlic - I have seen similar scenes on tv.This was the worst no doubt
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

lol..I actually expected that kind of OTTness from Anjali.Honestly I found that SO irritating not even funny 😆.But yes next time I will try to laugh. I was like puhleez Anjali !! Today I did find her as irritating as her husband.

About Sana Khan then she is one good actress and good looking too.Deserves to be a lead in some show.But really good starting as an actress.Arnav-La scene was really good and really sad at the same time.

@ bold - really?first time?I always do.

I always liked Sana but didn't know she was capable of this.Really good.So a lead... why not?

I think its the actress' fault too.She only makes it worse.