Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 I don't want to hut anyone's feling but want to tell some of my real life incident.
1. when i got married  only after few days my sindoor fell from my mom's hand on ground, she got scared but nothing happened.
2.after 1 or 2 months of my marriage me and my hubby where playing,tickling,giggling in our bedroom😉 and suddenly my mangalsutra broke off as it got stuck in my hubby's hand suddenly.he said sorry and we went to jeweler to mend it.
3.My first daughter was once playing with my me and she suddenly snatched my mangalsutra and it fell on ground,that time I was in USA I couldn't even mend it that time.
now my second daughter is after my mangalsutra.
All this happens in every women's life but this TV people make it so big.I have completed 7 yrs yrs of marriage.
Since I have started watching TV shows  so many nonsense I have seen like this.😡😡

anonymously thumbnail
yes calling it a 'hadsa' was hysterical. She needs her head examined or rather a band on her head to come to her senses.
I've noticed that she's the first person who'll ask 'kya baat hai, app bahut pareshaan hain', but she'll be most clueless about evrything! Coz i guess with her poor tolerance for anythings stressful, its pseudocaring, she's totally unable to understand anybody's problem, much less be able to take the pain and help others cope with it and find solutions.
Now if she goes on another marathon fast and keeps falling all over, i hope people wil let her...at least let her know the truth about Shyam and then become this hysterical, we'll at least try and be more symapathetic.
The promo promises more crying from her...can't stand this neuroticism anymore!
anonymously thumbnail
Dear garlic :)...thanks for sharing those incidents. Really it is upsetting to see this serious catastrophic potrayal of magalsutra breaking...we women would become whackos if we were to behave like this over real life accidents. Don't know which world Anjali lives in??
And worse everyone encouraging her silly behaviour and lying because of it is just helping her to live in a bubble.

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: anonymously

yes calling it a 'hadsa' was hysterical. She needs her head examined or rather a band on her head to come to her senses.

I've noticed that she's the first person who'll ask 'kya baat hai, app bahut pareshaan hain', but she'll be most clueless about evrything! Coz i guess with her poor tolerance for anythings stressful, its pseudocaring, she's totally unable to understand anybody's problem, much less be able to take the pain and help others cope with it and find solutions.
Now if she goes on another marathon fast and keeps falling all over, i hope people wil let her...at least let her know the truth about Shyam and then become this hysterical, we'll at least try and be more symapathetic.
The promo promises more crying from her...can't stand this neuroticism anymore!

Exactlyy. The bold bit had me go 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 She's such a big fail, it's just tragic.
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Whenever anjali's crying we start laughing🤣 

What is the meaning of laughing stock? the answer is ANJALI👏
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
sach me!!
hadh thi yaar woh!!
bacha bhi toy tutne pe aise nahi rota!!
yar thik hai u can get worried par rona!!sach me??
aur upar se she called it hadsa!!kaunsa hadsa?kaeka hadsa??
anjali dimag kahan hai tumhara!!
niche dekha toh woh bhi gir gaya kya??
i was actually laughing!

sana today no comparison!
she was awesome *bows down*
lol..i made a topic
LA-the show stealer today!!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
lol so i wasn't the only one who couldn't control that bubbling urge to laugh out loud whenever the scene shifted to Anjali-Khushi scene today!!😆
good post👏..
it seriously was ridiculous...i was caught b/w rolling my eyes heavenwards and smirking all the while watching her OTT reaction to the stupid thing!

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol..I actually expected that kind of OTTness from Anjali.Honestly I found that SO irritating not even funny 😆.But yes next time I will try to laugh. I was like puhleez Anjali !! Today I did find her as irritating as her husband.
About Sana Khan then she is one good actress and good looking too.Deserves to be a lead in some show.But really good starting as an actress.Arnav-La scene was really good and really sad at the same time.Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago
lol
that was quite wierd that she was crying but it was also cute
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wanted to hit her like crazy! 🤣🤣

Abshagun, vrats and pooja paaths. *head desk*

Dumbest character ever + a drama queen. ufff!

Can we put some sense into her brains? She's making a mock of herself!