Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Unintentional Comedy - Page 2

WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Can someone please call her and break the news to her that this is the 21st century? Pls pls..$10 to anyone who does that๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by sayvr - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ipepe

lol am I the only one who started laughing when anjali started crying?When exactly did this woman lose her mind?If she is crying so much just because a mangalsutra broke,just imagine what will happen when she gets to know shyam's truth๐Ÿ˜ณ
Whenever she cries,its ridiculous.Just depends on how one takes it.Those who don't laugh at her crying,try it.Its more hilarious than all the intentional funny scenes๐Ÿคฃ

If today's scene made you laugh I can bet that tomorrow's scene (precap) would make you ๐Ÿคฃ, for sure!!๐Ÿ˜‰
aanchal ๐Ÿค—
Actually there was a competition going in IPKKND la and anjali were fighting for the title who is dumbest of all surprisingly today la was mature enough to deal with the situation because of which she was disqualified and ultimately anjali is a winner and she deserved it ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฃ
but on the serious note i really wanted to hit her like seriously panditgi i want to keep vrat because my mangalsutra broke
Edited by nb2011 - 12 years ago
luv_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: community_drive

agree! 

but indeed, I was laughing at Anji, mangalsutra ka haadsaa! haadsa my foot! it was an ashirwaad in disguise

!
LOL!! so true!!
again IT WAS A "SIGN" as they said in the SBS!!
-Gayathri- thumbnail
Definitely! u said it all! it was looking way too hilarious instead of being all intense and emotional, the way she was getting hyper for such a trivial issue! ufff..๐Ÿคฃ surely no one cld have just straight away tell off that ur hubby is a pervert not when she's so sensitive! I really wonder how she's gonna take the biggest shock of her life once she knows..she may just require a mental treatment!๐Ÿ˜†
and yep, undoubtedly, La was the show stealer today..felt so bad for the poor girl! that hug was really needed for her to pacify herself! I just hope she wont break her friendship with khushi once she's sure that arnav loves only khushi but looking onto today's epi the way she talked to arnav, I dont think so..but u never know what CV's have in their minds! ๐Ÿ˜†
DiamondLife thumbnail
me laugh too..and felt she is the weakest character..crying baby in indian television history..for silly things...
Full of AnDH SHRADDHA..BLIND COMPLETELY BLIND...but u know
i am writing this completely opposite, but this how the serial has nade us..๐Ÿ˜†
Why I am seeing still the ray of light that Khushi will confront Arnav for Shyam's truth and also about Anjali's faith in him...They may team up..and fall in love during that.
--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Even i felt sorry for La when she said Please ASR dont say anything...she knew what he was going to say...
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
if you wanna try laughing harder, try it on mute too ๐Ÿ˜†
IronyDied thumbnail
nahi yaar you werent alone๐Ÿคฃ she is just! gosh words will be less to describe her dumbo nature! wonder why are they showing her SO weak! in beginning i thought she was a strong character!! but...!!!

when brains were being distribute! she was praying for her snakeji! thats why she is a woman without brain! nah!! la is far better than her! she rocked! [
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yeah... mangalsutra ka Haadsa line did crack me up today... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
M fed up with Anjali as it is... Her Ansoo and her Smile both make me sick ๐Ÿคข
Edited by monsi08 - 12 years ago