Dekha Ek Khwaab

Pissed off with Cv's!! Love Confession what the he

smirk1234 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Really, there is a limit. What was the need to show two way confession. They could have left at akash confessing and monu confused with grief. How can any one be so selfish, akash should allow her time to accept her reality. if you ask me real hero is the some one who could have suggested monu to go and get to know her real family, if luv is true she will come back to him. Nahi our so called hero was busy confessing luv and eating vada pav😡.

Only silver lining is that the Monu was bit sad when she old she is happy with her freinds and  akash. there was tiny bit of hesitation. Probably she remembered komal and her feeding food to her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ayyee hayyee uskey haath se vada pao khaney se better tha kuch na khatey bhukey rahoo lol usko dekh ker mujhse apna dinner nai kia gaayaa i ate wen i saw UV n wen akash cme i didnt lukd at d TV n she was eatn frm his handss yuckkkyy
hattee himmm
pisces16 thumbnail
it doesnt seem very interesting so I will skip todays episode
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

oh god why n why akash😭 

from now on, it's only udayveer for me..
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
DUN CRY GUYS UV IS D HERO akash wil get;lost tmro
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
chill guys...manya is in dream land..and she is gonna snap out of it soon...wait and see...mmm uday is gonna make sure of it...😉let she have her coochie coo puppy love for sometime😆
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Akash character is for time pass...i mean Manyeta to Uday kay dulhan hay na😊