I luv Gurti/maaneet/GHSP so much that it hurts - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hima l am also sad after hearing GHSP's ending news... after each watching each SBS,SBB, E24 segment l cried...today's epi was beautiful...but God's knows what happened today l didn't cry...becoz l cursed CVs for not bringing back Maan's memory, SS was decorating cradle but not Dev it looked Sundeep Sharma himself decorating...poor fellow, jack of all trades...& l remember Bobby's all of SR posts

l am hopeful of seeing Gurti 'inshallah' again
Hima...😭😭😭

It is so darn difficult to let go
While Reading Your Post I'm Crying...
Patta Nai How I'm Gonna Stop my Tears In tonight's Episode...
It Hurts bad when Something/Someone You Love SO much...Goes Away from You And...You can do Nothing but Watch It Leave...
Well If It Ends...Season 2 Will Be Where I'll be Heading To!

Beautiful Post ..x..
This is the 10th day di...n i've been crying everyday...dont know how many times i have cried in a day...right now also i am not able to type...i will miss maaneet
lovely post😊mannet bestest jodi on indian television gurti β€οΈmaan geet❀️ ...they can easily make people cry or smile with them wen they act MISSING THEM LOADSSS😭Crywish see them soon wiz season 2 hopefully will see them on screen😊please come back soon.

β€οΈgurti/mannet FOREVER❀️
I feel what you all are feeling. But hey.. We cannot do anything about it! We just have to keep asking GURMEET AND DRASHTI to join in a new show. 
Hima our Maaneet baby came into this world...what u all want to become masi or bua...myself has become bua
Trying to divert our attention from this sorrow state...GHSP has ended is still not sinking in me😭😭
its really hurting...hima...
i really don't know what to say?😭😭😭...
@asmi == the baby scene was superb see them ... i cant say as i am crying 😭i cant write anything