Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

How much time do Modi women spend in RASODA?

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If we were to quantify the actual time these ladies spend in the RASODA and talking about RASODA, we'll probably be astonished.

Having said that, I have to admit that some of the interesting tracks, kalakaris, and scenes in SNS have revolved around RASODA issues.

Here are some that I remember:

Koki yelling at Gopi for breaking her fast w/o aham.
Koki forcing Gopi to make 3 different types of Dhoklas (OMG, that scene was something. I was like, hey lady, please spare the torture on Gopi).
Oh yeah, koki yelling at Rashi in the RASODA (Seriously, I have forgotten count of this. It happens in almost every other episode).
Rashi messing up Gopi's Dhokla mix.
Rashi drinking that Haldi milk kept for naag panchmi and getting yelled at by Koki.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yup and i noticed something very funny in the rasoda today.i know the reason why hetal is called mota bhabi.did u see the huge dollop of butter or ghee which she put in the frying pan oh god i died laughing.who eats so much butter honestly
Mohini19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

Yup and i noticed something very funny in the rasoda today.i know the reason why hetal is called mota bhabi.did u see the huge dollop of butter or ghee which she put in the frying pan oh god i died laughing.who eats so much butter honestly

LOL, you're hilarious. Hetalji wouldn't be too pleased to hear or read this. Hahahahaha...
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

we might take it as a joke bt alot time is spent in the kitchen by woman by mom spends half her time in the kitchen cooking and cooking and cooking

Mohini19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandiab

we might take it as a joke bt alot time is spent in the kitchen by woman by mom spends half her time in the kitchen cooking and cooking and cooking

I know you're truly right here. Its just that most daily soaps barely have a mention of Rasoda or kitchen. But, then that is what makes SNS special. If we removed Rasoda altogether, we wouldn't have seen half of the Kalakaris in SNS.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sandiab

i know tat so does my mom but we are amazed by the kitchen politics!