Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

for all those who doubt LAvanya!

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
ok first point! Lavanya Arnav n Payash engagement together?

really? did we get that piece of info that it is going to take place on the same day! when ? did i miss it!

Todays SBS/SBB, khuhsi told clearly that is Payash engagement, did she say in ASR LA engagemetn also!

second point!

Payal was so dressed up as she should for her engagement! but lavanya in that Mumtaz style saree or clothes , that wwas not an appropriate dress for her engagement if it was supposed to be!

Arna n La might just say that they are postponing their engagement! who knows?

Plus, I dunno how La will react after she finds the KKG angle, but dint she realise a bit already?

She was behaving sweet, n honest I think! hope I am right!

She was as transparent as glass today! i felt so! no conspiracy or plan brewing up in her mind as of now!

plus she is so right, coz Nani wants Arnav's marriage firstn b4 Akash, n she said mami ji will b upset as she alwasy say Arnav as hurdle for Akash'a marriage, n they had to go thru a lot to convince her, so it all makes sense as to wat she said!

N the hidden news betweeen the 2 leads, will gove us more exciting episodesn scenes n sparks, n wat not!

so chill people! be positive! coz right now, it's Shyam who is scary! kep an eye on him!

lets see how la reacts to khuhsi, n how khuhsi reacts to La's sad face on the party day!

splly for shybabe n Trina! chill kudiyo! kuch thanda piyo! 

luv
Zoha!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i m also worried for khushi. dont know what is going on in LA's mind
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i really dont forsee any problems coming from la...bcoz she was so honest and open to arnav...

infact, i believe she will turn so positive and play cupid for arhi in future...now anyways, asr is not going to confess his feelings for kushi to her...he is in the dilemma of realisation...but la will help arnav to come out of the dilemma and make him realise that the feeling he has for kushi is nothing but LOVE...she is the one who is going to make him confess to kushi...

i honestly trust this...pls share some sweets if my prediction is going to come true...

i hope that cv's dont read my prediction...they may change it..if they read it...lol
UltimateBarun thumbnail
shhh! chill relax! High time to bring Arhi closer! hatred baad mein not now!
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa yaar you are right but I think they won''t say they postponed the engagement..I think they didn't say any thing case after the engagement they will tell this and I hope La will exit...

case if she become -ve then Arnav also can understand whats in her mind...
also ArHi's fake hatred track near I think so
UltimateBarun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sripriyan

i really dont forsee any problems coming from la...bcoz she was so honest and open to arnav...

infact, i believe she will turn so positive and play cupid for arhi in future...now anyways, asr is not going to confess his feelings for kushi to her...he is in the dilemma of realisation...but la will help arnav to come out of the dilemma and make him realise that the feeling he has for kushi is nothing but LOVE...she is the one who is going to make him confess to kushi...

i honestly trust this...pls share some sweets if my prediction is going to come true...

i hope that cv's dont read my prediction...they may change it..if they read it...lol

hopefully after the party,m coz the way ASR is ogling at KKG in the party, she definitely notices that1

So who knows!
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah your post makes absolute sense! 
But my only worry is mamiji. If she comes to know about arnav la break up and that too khushi was behind that she might seed some bad thoughts in la's little mind to take revenge against khushi and payal and try to turn LA into a vamp! ðŸ˜¡
Nowadays mamiji is very silent. I think she is gonna make use of this on going track as an advantage to take revenge and create more problems.
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: community_drive

ok first point! Lavanya Arnav n Payash engagement together?

really? did we get that piece of info that it is going to take place on the same day! when ? did i miss it!

Todays SBS/SBB, khuhsi told clearly that is Payash engagement, did she say in ASR LA engagemetn also!

second point!

Payal was so dressed up as she should for her engagement! but lavanya in that Mumtaz style saree or clothes , that wwas not an appropriate dress for her engagement if it was supposed to be!

Arna n La might just say that they are postponing their engagement! who knows?

Plus, I dunno how La will react after she finds the KKG angle, but dint she realise a bit already?

She was behaving sweet, n honest I think! hope I am right!

She was as transparent as glass today! i felt so! no conspiracy or plan brewing up in her mind as of now!

plus she is so right, coz Nani wants Arnav's marriage firstn b4 Akash, n she said mami ji will b upset as she alwasy say Arnav as hurdle for Akash'a marriage, n they had to go thru a lot to convince her, so it all makes sense as to wat she said!

N the hidden news betweeen the 2 leads, will gove us more exciting episodesn scenes n sparks, n wat not!

so chill people! be positive! coz right now, it's Shyam who is scary! kep an eye on him!

lets see how la reacts to khuhsi, n how khuhsi reacts to La's sad face on the party day!

splly for shybabe n Trina! chill kudiyo! kuch thanda piyo! 

luv
Zoha!

Your post made me kinda calm sweety.😊
BUT still pata nahin man me kya anab shanab aa raho hai.😕
BTW lets hope for the best ðŸ˜†
BTW thanda thanda diet pepsi pi rahi hoon main.No dont like it at all. I am a coke fan par kya karen Ghar me nahin hai to pepsi se hi kaam chala rahi hoon.😆

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: community_drive

hopefully after the party,m coz the way ASR is ogling at KKG in the party, she definitely notices that1

So who knows!

🤣 ASR was ogling at KKG. Yeah thats the BEST PART.
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love your positive thinking
Hope and Wish you are right