Posted: 12 years ago
This was coming! Thanks for sharing :)

Hope someone can upload it soon.
thanxx 4 sharing...ab yeh kya nayi musibat hai😡😡itnii jaldi hai toh khud hee banalee
thankzzz for sharingg!!!!
plzz can u update the link!!1
thanks for sharing! swamini-bua always has a sour disposition... sometimes i really wonder about how sensitive & emotional she is.  hope jeevika fairs well.
TFS! Awhh poor Jeevika <3 Gosh is NaginiBua 🤢 But I got my hopes on my viren baby that he's gonna stand up for his wifeey 😍
You know, I always wonder what these people do before their bahus come to the house... Can't it just happen the same way as before... it is like the bahu is a new servant.
Swamini is just urghhh...She can make her chai herself if she's sooo particular abt the time she has it!!!
swamini ji...jeevika is too sweet for you...let manvi cum and serve you with her pet phad chai 😆

thnks for sharing the promo dear...and welcome to the forum :))
i'm sure it's not getting chai late that is swamini's problem...she will understand that jeevika is getting delayed with the tea bcos of speaking with maanvi on phone...that will surely be the reason why she yells at jeevika...out of her usual hatred towards maanvi...:-(