India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 14th Dec 2011 (Page 8)

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I know Omana... I really feel bad for Archana.. She has really paid heavily for her mistakes... I really dont want her to suffer more... If all other evil people have got a chance to live happily even after doing so much and spoiling many lives then she deserves a good life too...

Archana trusts Manav so much.. She is so confident that he is a good father who will raise their children very well who will give them even mother's love.. She is so confident that she does not think about her twin daughters... Her love is so pure that she still has connection with Manav... She confidently says Manav is fine and will also know when he is not fine... She respects him and loves him as much as she did before...She does not have any hard feelings against Manav for separating her from her children and also trying to give her divorce... Saying she is an unsafe mother (but he was the best father when he was trying to give Soham to a mentally unstable lady legally just for his brother's son Angry)... Oops sorry cant forget that Embarrassed That is one of the reasons which made me loose interest in my fav show Cry

Her trust in Manav will be shattered if she gets to know that her daughters hate her...Cry

All in all what I feel is Archana still has Pavitra Rishta with Manav.. The title still holds good for me when I look at this side Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arumupvishwapshootingstar27suanTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Can't they just give us a nice simple wedding ...Ruchi dancing with her  firends .Punni looking pretty ..
Poorvi also dressed up ..

And Archu looking like a million dollar at her Punni's big day ..

And if Teju and Ovi come then they should be dressed in Indian clothes , enjoying the function ...if they don't wan tto talk to their mother then that is up to them , but at least enjoy the wedding ...

Di, that is too much too ask for LOLLOL We haven't had a single tamasha free function in PR, the trend wont change now Wink
Yes yes even new gen kids need to know what a circus is all about LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suanTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I am not arguing anymore as to how guilty Archana is ..It depends from person to person  ..
I ma very sure of one thing  though , she has paid much more than she deserved to ...
That was her destiny and she is never one who runs away from being  punished ...

Now  what I want for her is to put her painful past behind her , take the special happy memories and keep them safely somewhere close to her heart and then just get on with her life as she is now ...

I would love to see her thinking about her real  daughters and I hope they show scenes where she is worried about them and just thnking about them ..That is a very strange thing  being  shown that she is not thinking as much about the twins as she should ...This must be corrected , I am not liking it ..

Other than that , I would love to see her do these things ..

Become a bit ambitious and  should be shown enjoying her work .

Should be shown as taking up some hobby like walking every day ...just basically filling her life as constructively as possible .

She should be shown  that she enjoys  her Tv shows and also goes out with friends ...

I want her to look even more beautiful than she is looking right now .

Every day she should pray for Manav and his good health , she must love him always and only think about the good times , never think about the way it all ended in such an ugly manner .

Never listen to her mother talking bad about Manav . I want to see Archu very loyal to Manav , even if he is not with her ...still he  has done enough for her to deserve that love and respect ...

Be a friend to Poorvi and enjoy her time with her daughter ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 14 December 2011 at 8:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevishwapshootingstar27suanLovePRSohamMinion23

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Di she can also go for shopping with Purvi along with watching serials and walking... and if she sees any twins fighting or playing (of any age) somewhere they can show her thinking about her daughters doing the same... Embarrassed 
Whenever she meets Manav it should be in Bappa's Mandir like the previous ones Embarrassed...
Oops dont want to think of those good old days... I will become nostalgic Embarrassed Those days were so good esp before and after marriage Embarrassed I can never forget those days Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27suanTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
yes , they were very good days but that is in the past now ..
When Manav comes back , she might try to get back with him , she should try because she still loves him and feels incomplete without him ..but if he does not wants to get back with her then she should leave him alone and just get on with her life as she was doing before ...

But she must respect him a lot and never think bad for him , that's for sure ...

It's Ok if she thinks about flash backs and all that . That's not really hurting anyone , is it ?

I don't think she will get in touch with the girls until manav gives her the go ahead sign ...this was a sort of understanding between them that he did not wanted her to be near them .He was scared that because of her mahaanta , she would put their life at risk , maybe he was right ...what ever , he has done a great job of raising his daughters and sachin and he alone has to decide what role she has to play in their life . if she is to play any role at all...
She gave them up once , now has to stay with that decision .

But she must  be shown thinking about them . ...

And yes, she should go out shopping with Poorvi a lot ...I really want to see the best ever mother daughter bonding between her and Poorvi ...

Most important  , she should stay the happy positive person that she is right now ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 14 December 2011 at 8:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27suanLovePRSoham

sarjitos Groupbie
sarjitos
sarjitos

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
a well written update. thks so much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Whatever it is I want her to meet Manav when he comes to India.. I want her to tell him why she was not able to come that day...She atleast has one reason Purvi. She can tell that if not about divorce papers... After that if he still shows his anger and not comfortable then even I want her to stay away from him like she is doing now..

No more unnecessary eye lock ups D'oh

I want Manav to come back to her the day he gets to know the truth about his mother..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyaz

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Thanx for the lovely update, Tanya.Big smile

Archana has never been one to run away from life. She has faced it squarely. She has made mistakes and paid for them, sometimes more than due. Glad that she is still positive and is not holding grudges. Losing her children is the worst thing that could have happened to her and it has. She is confident about manav, (I hope not overconfident ) and I hope it stays.

But soon she is going to come face to face with her twins hatred and I hope that she can still remain strong. Whether she was right or wrong in letting go without a fight is not clear to me, given the circumstances. Sometimes it is better to let go than letting the kids grow up in a state of confusion. She is paying for that also.

But more than time-leap, PR seems to be in a time warp. I mean which year is this? 2011 or 2029?  The mobiles and stuff seem rather outdated for FUTURE? And the local trains in Mumbai seem just the same ( No hyper-train even in 2029?) And we still talk of "ladkewale' and "bride-seeing" and "shagun"!Whatever!LOL

Edited by vishwap - 14 December 2011 at 9:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suanLovePRSohamSunoNa...Tanyaz

Go to top