India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 14th Dec 2011 (Page 7)

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Omana very well said Clap.. Loved your review... Agree to each and every point of yours...

Archana will never learn when it comes to Manav and her Aai... Ouch
Manav m really fed up of him saying this hate Archana jaap Sleepy

No comments on Aai's esp Savita Aai.. Less said the better... Angry

One thing for sure... m loving Purvi day by day... Big smile One character I like so far from the new gen... Archana has really done a great job.. As Tanya Di said she was shattered the day she decided to adopt her... Then she struggled to get her educated, still going through the pain and loneliness... I dont think Archana would have confronter her mother much with her pain as Sulo Aai does not like Manav now...  I love Archana and Purvi relation.. I hope CV's dont spoil this for any reason...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Manav always does some dhamakadaar stuff at the karanjkar weddings ...

Probably he will save Sulochna from asthma ...last time he cooked for the whole baraat , this time again he will be the saviour in some sort of way .. and then Archu will give him  her  special eye lock  as a thank you ...Ermm
Di you forgot one thing LOL... Dhamakedaar slap from Sulo Aai to Manav.. Long pending one Ouch After this then saving Sulo Aai from the attack D'oh

Di dont you think she looks much much younger and healthy now then we saw her in the start of the show..

I want Punni to call Manav for her wedding as she really liked him when she was a kid... I want the same relation between Manav and Punni Embarrassed.. She can use her Vandu Mami to get wherabouts of Manav Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suanTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
What has happened in Archana's life has happened .She has done some very good things and she has also made some mistakes ..
She is human after all ...
She has paid for those mistakes , in my opinion  much more than she deserved to pay ...

But it is all behind her now .She has moved on .

She has taken good care of herself .Keeps herself positive and watches TV shows and meets friends  , works  ..

She has done a great job with Poorvi and I don't think Poorvi is the kind of a person who would leave Archana alone , she will always be a support to her and also a friend .

Archu has also taken care of her widowed mother who is in her 70's  .

Unfortunately she is seprated from her husband and her daughters .She never wanted this  , she wanted to go with him but  luck was not with her  .
When he met her the last time , he told her that she was an unsafe mother and his mother told her that she should never get in touch with him ever gave her divorce papers   ...

I wish Archana would not listen to this .She should call and try to find out how her daughters are doing ..

That is the only thing about Archana that I am not liking .She should show more concern for her twin daughters ...

Though she has sperated from manav , she remembers him  with so much love and respect , prays for him .She has him in her memories and no one can take that away from her .
She should always respect Manav and  this is something  she must never listen to if her mother talks against him .I  am happy that she defied Sulochna that day ...

This lady is not doing that bad in life .She was abandoned ( she stil ldoes not know that poor Manav did send the tickets )  , could have become a zindaa lash , as many wanted ( like Dharmesh and manjusha ) .  Dharmesh was hoping that she would jump off a cliff now  ..So happy that they all proved wrong ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 14 December 2011 at 6:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27suanLovePRSohamsushkita10

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

so they have nothing to show except for anniversaries and engagement and weddings han..LOL..lots of weddings coming up i suppose guruji

We haven't watched circus for awhile so CVs are itching to give us the pleasureLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavsuansushkita10Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Can't they just give us a nice simple wedding ...Ruchi dancing with her  firends .Punni looking pretty ..
Poorvi also dressed up ..

And Archu looking like a million dollar at her Punni's big day ..

And if Teju and Ovi come then they should be dressed in Indian clothes , enjoying the function ...if they don't wan tto talk to their mother then that is up to them , but at least enjoy the wedding ...

shootingstar27suan

shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

One thing for sure... m loving Purvi day by day... Big smile One character I like so far from the new gen... Archana has really done a great job.. As Tanya Di said she was shattered the day she decided to adopt her... Then she struggled to get her educated, still going through the pain and loneliness... I dont think Archana would have confronter her mother much with her pain as Sulo Aai does not like Manav now...  I love Archana and Purvi relation.. I hope CV's dont spoil this for any reason...

Rachu Hug

Poorvi entered Archu' s live at the right moment.If it wasn't for Poorvi, I doubt Archu would have moved on. Poorvi gave her hope and a reason to continue living. Archu is a much stronger person and financially independent thanks to Poorvi. The last thing Manav told her was she is an unworthy mother, I'm glad Archu didn't dwell on that and has raised Poorvi well. Their relationship is more like close friends than mother-daughter Approve I hope CVs dont spoil this relationship too Ouch Archana has been punished more severely than all the evil people put together. She would be devastated when the twins return and she feels their hatred for her, contrary to popular opinion I believe she does love them. Lets see how the story progresses..I have a feeling Teju would be negative.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapsuanLovePRSohamTanyaz

shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

Can't they just give us a nice simple wedding ...Ruchi dancing with her  firends .Punni looking pretty ..
Poorvi also dressed up ..

And Archu looking like a million dollar at her Punni's big day ..

And if Teju and Ovi come then they should be dressed in Indian clothes , enjoying the function ...if they don't wan tto talk to their mother then that is up to them , but at least enjoy the wedding ...

Di, that is too much too ask for LOLLOL We haven't had a single tamasha free function in PR, the trend wont change now Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

amrithatec IF-Rockerz
amrithatec
amrithatec

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Manav always does some dhamakadaar stuff at the karanjkar weddings ...

Probably he will save Sulochna from asthma ...last time he cooked for the whole baraat , this time again he will be the saviour in some sort of way .. and then Archu will give him  her  special eye lock  as a thank you ...Ermm

Awesome Tanyaz this is what going to happen and i really miss "PR BGM" so much and Manav has for archu is angry angry only and not hatred as u said...All his two twin daughter and savitha aai going to learn about their love soon...

vishwapTanyaz

Go to top