Teju beats up the guy hitting on Ovi! oh this i gotta see!! ha ha
JAZ

yes... great fight...Smile

-sayeed- IF-Dazzler
-sayeed-
-sayeed-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

My doubt is anyhow manav-archu will join will manav accept the adopted daughter as his daugter?

not sure... CV only will do whatever it wants... we can't imagine that...

if manav learns that archana is not wrong and protects the adopted daughter, and proves it, then he will accept...
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Di... Tongue 

Arre Manav stop doing " I hate Archana" Jaap... By saying this your pyaar for Archana will not turn to hatred LOL... Instead of cribbing try to get a solution and be happy... Why hurt yourself asking why she did not call you instead you try calling her and ask her what happened... DK well Done Thumbs Up... Dost ho to aisa Big smile

So Punni has got a proposal.. Yeah she was elder to all of them... Nice to see another marriage Tongue  Hope it is successful one and not the ones we saw earlier.. Ouch
Did not watch the show so dont know how Punni looks Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapsuanTanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update Tanya DiSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Tanya Di I have a question Big smile

Did Manjusha ask Sulo Aai to get a costly Shagun or was it Sulo Aai's decision??

From the update I felt Manjusha asked Confused

If Manjusha asked why did Sulo Aai agree for it Angry Vinod requested them to come.. So she can come with any Shagun.. Why should she listen to Manjusha Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxTanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rachna Di

Tanya Di I have a question Big smile

Did Manjusha ask Sulo Aai to get a costly Shagun or was it Sulo Aai's decision??

From the update I felt Manjusha asked Confused

If Manjusha asked why did Sulo Aai agree for it Angry Vinod requested them to come.. So she can come with any Shagun.. Why should she listen to Manjusha Angry

Hi Rachna DiSmile

Hope you don't mind if I answer your question. Manju was talking to Vinod at thier house and she demanded that Sulo Aai get an expensive gift for Punni but Sulo Aai was not there.

Manjusha did not ask Sulochana to get an expensive gift because she did not see Sulochana but Sulochana herself was worried what she would get for Punni as she didn't want to go to her granddaughter's function without getting a gift for her but Manju never came across Sulochana.

Hope this helpedSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaLovePRSohamTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Bhalla is right .Manju never spoke to Sulochna .She was just going  on to Vinod about how her mother will get something  expensive and how  ghareeb Sulochna and Archana will not get somethign nice ..

Sulochna herself was worried about the shagun and Archana gave her the idea that we can break one of Poorvi's FD's as there are many FDs on her name and they can afford to break this one ...

I think it was also told that Poorvi has got a very good job and gets higher salary than Archana , of course I guess because she is more educated ...

I don't think they are rich but they  looks comfortable  and are taking care of themselves ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 14 December 2011 at 3:22pm

vishwapLovePRSoham

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
oh thats very sweet of you Bhalla.. Thanks for the update... I really lost all the interest in this show.. So dont feel like watching it or reading the updates... Come here to meet all of you and also just get a brief update for the love of the show I had once Embarrassed...

So Sulo Aai herself wants to gift Punni.. She cant she give a small gift when she cant afford a costly one... Her Aashirwad is more than enough... Angry 
There is a very famous saying in Kannada "Haasige Iddashtu Kaalu Chaachu" Literal Meaning - "Stretch your legs only as much as the cot allows you to". One should spend money only within one's capability... When will Sulo Aai learn this Angry This female bhi na D'oh

suanTanyaz

Go to top