Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 14th Dec 2011 (Page 2)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Thanks for the update Tanya. Waiting for events to unfold. Hopefully something interesting will happen at Vinod's home.

By the way, can you tell from the scene where are Vinod and Manju living post leap? Is there any mention of Rucchi?
No they didn't show Ruchi today .Punni looks like a sweet and simple girl , just like we thought she would be ..
Manju is same , she also does not looks older ...no one does .LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Excellent DK..Somehow manav will reach india...and when he comes to know the real truth i just cant wait for it
Yeah , that should be fun ...Manav is so angry with Archana ...baap re . I think he is goign to slap her when he sees  her.Kool will give all of us a party  then ...LOL

Manav, pyaar ki aag mein jal raha hai ...Ouch

while today Archu was busy watching movies and  going to parties .LOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 14 December 2011 at 10:05am
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herefornothing

Thanks tanya for the update...ure as regular and prompt as ever...Smile i did watch a glimpse of episode today...archu and sulo have not changed one bit...! Its a bit irritating to watch archu claim 'Haak' on purvi's money...

i think that the guy who was teasing ovi might be soham...u know that K3G story...well just a thought...Shocked
Purvi is her daughter na ..If a mother can claim hak on her son's money ( like Savita does all the time right from the time when Manav was not even of the working age  ) , why can't a mother claim some hak on her daughter's own hard earned money ...

That's Ok then isn't it  ???

I didn't mean to call your opinion wrong .Hope you don't mind ...Just something  that I feel strongly about ...

But what I felt was wrong was why buy expensive gifts only for the rishta ceremony ...it should be for the wedding ceremony . that's where these guys are wrong and need to change their ways ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 14 December 2011 at 10:11am
Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Thanks for the update Tanya. Waiting for events to unfold. Hopefully something interesting will happen at Vinod's home.
By the way, can you tell from the scene where are Vinod and Manju living post leap? Is there any mention of Rucchi?

hi sharon di...mind if i ans ur ques...
It seemed to me that vinod n his family is living in mumbai only...there wasnt any mention of ruchi.
But their flat was nice...i was expecting them to live in a chawl...as usual manju was cribbing for money...she also said that her aai would bring goodies for punni..so i guess rasika might be shown rich...well just a thought...lets wait n watch...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suanTanyaz

amrithatec IF-Rockerz
amrithatec
amrithatec

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Excellent DK..Somehow manav will reach india...and when he comes to know the real truth i just cant wait for it
Yeah , that should be fun ...Manav is so angry with Archana ...baap re . I think he is goign to slap her when he sees  her.Kool will give all of us a party  then ...LOL

Manav, pyaar ki aag mein jal raha hai ...Ouch

while today Archu was busy watching movies and  going to parties .LOL

Exactly Tanyaz i just remembered one epi where Manav secretary i tnk riya betrayed him and manav said "Manav aur Archana rishta zaarur pavitra hai"..Whatever comes and however they r seperated love they have and the commitment they has could be understood only by them...

This twin sis underestimating manav...When manav sees archana can he hate her >???

Tanyaz

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Thanks tanya for the update...ure as regular and prompt as ever...Smile i did watch a glimpse of episode today...archu and sulo have not changed one bit...! Its a bit irritating to watch archu claim 'Haak' on purvi's money...

i think that the guy who was teasing ovi might be soham...u know that K3G story...well just a thought...Shocked

</div>
<div>
Purvi is her daughter na ..If a mother can claim hak on her son's money ( like Savita does all the time right from the time when Manav was not even of the working age ) , why can't a mother claim some hak on her daughter's own hard earned money ...

That's Ok then isn't it ???

I didn't mean to call your opinion wrong .Hope you don't mind ...Just something that I feel strongly about ...

But what I felt was wrong was why buy expensive gifts only for the rishta ceremony ...it should be for the wedding ceremony . that's where these guys are wrong and need to change their ways ...

well i hate it when savita does that too...!! No two ways about it...
I mean its not wrong on parents part to ask children for money...its the children's duty...but in sulo's case her rishtas and emotions never seem to end...why break purvi's FD to buy a gift for punni...why this show off...as far as shagun is concerned even a 100 rs. Envelope would do...her blessings are more valueable...its a pity she hasnt yet understood...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

[This twin sis underestimating manav...When manav sees archana can he hate her >???
He hates her because he thinks that she is not loving him back as he wants her to ...Wink

amrithatec

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

[

well i hate it when savita does that too...!! No two ways about it...
I mean its not wrong on parents part to ask children for money...its the children's duty...but in sulo's case her rishtas and emotions never seem to end...why break purvi's FD to buy a gift for punni...why this show off...as far as shagun is concerned even a 100 rs. Envelope would do...her blessings are more valueable...its a pity she hasnt yet understood...
\

Yes yo uare right ..This is all bekaar show of money ...Big thumbs down to all this ...Thumbs Down

Lumos

Go to top