Brief Update : 14th Dec 2011 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Loved reading the views of Omana, Rachu, Vishwap, Tanya di..

Im happy that i am able to c the glimpse of our old PR forum in this thread😳. 
Originally posted by Ankifan

Loved reading the views of Omana, Rachu, Vishwap, Tanya di..

Im happy that i am able to c the glimpse of our old PR forum in this thread😳
Hi Divya,
How is my translator?
I had planned tp say the same thing when I finished reading all the comments, but since you mentioned it, I thought I'd make my comments now. I also enjoyed all the interactions between Tanya, Rachna, and Omana. 😊  I was particularly happy to see the contributions from Rachna and Omana, as they haven't been on the forum for quite some time. Welcome back ladies.😊

I also agree with you Divya, @bold...this thread is like the good old days of PR forum. I love it. It is so calm, yet entertaining here. Thanks to all of you. Divya, a special welcome to you as well, as I know you also don't visit the forum as much these days. I'm so happy to have so many of my friends back again.😊
Originally posted by vishwap

Thanx for the lovely update, Tanya.πŸ˜ƒ

Really nice to see you here Vishwap .

Archana has never been one to run away from life. She has faced it squarely. She has made mistakes and paid for them, sometimes more than due. Glad that she is still positive and is not holding grudges. Losing her children is the worst thing that could have happened to her and it has. She is confident about manav, (I hope not overconfident ) and I hope it stays.

You are right , she has always paid for her mistakes and now I am happy that she is a positive person who does not keep grudges .

But soon she is going to come face to face with her twins hatred and I hope that she can still remain strong. Whether she was right or wrong in letting go without a fight is not clear to me, given the circumstances. Sometimes it is better to let go than letting the kids grow up in a state of confusion. She is paying for that also.

That would be tough for her .In my opinion she should have been shown to be missing her girls and not just missing Manav .
I think when all this happened , she had t let them go .Manav was really shaken up after what had happened with Soham and she was the one who unknowingly gave Soham to the person who did so much damage .
There was so much guilt of hurting Manav .He was angry that she does not listen to him so I think that is why when he wantd the girls , she gave them to him .

But more than time-leap, PR seems to be in a time warp. I mean which year is this? 2011 or 2029?  The mobiles and stuff seem rather outdated for FUTURE? And the local trains in Mumbai seem just the same ( No hyper-train even in 2029?) And we still talk of "ladkewale' and "bride-seeing" and "shagun"!Whatever!πŸ˜†

I know . And 18 years later , Ranbir kapoor is still a superstar ...πŸ˜†
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Thanks, really like Archana and Purvi's bond but I wish she would stop breaking her kids FDs. First it was Soham and Sachu's now Purvi. Archana needs to open a savings account!

what I disliked mandy was the reason for which she did this .Only for a Rishta ...I don't know why such things are shown and promoted ...A wedding gift is enough , why give a gift on rishta as well...

It seems Vinod and Manju have a place of their own now and Rasika seems to be doing better financially based on the way Manju spoke.

I bet it is because of Manav sending money to Vandita that she is doing well...πŸ€”
Mandy , all the wrong people are partying in this show and all the good people are suffering .Yet to see what happened to Dahrmesh .

Divya and Sharon , thanks for appreciating the thread ...😊
i decide not to comm in PR forum jst one req pls all check SBB seg 14th dec upload by druvie
Originally posted by poas

i decide not to comm in PR forum jst one req pls all check SBB seg 14th dec upload by druvie
will definitely do so ...

But please do come back , at least think about it ...
I will decide continue PR watching... I think thiz track better than before 1 month...
Manav -Archu Seperation is not new in PR...

The sad thing is this is 18years Leap..As DK said when his son and daughter seek their own life manav will start realizing and onething still not always Manav will have  a  rishta with archana and even if he or she try to break it is not possible...Letc how time make Manav aur archana meet face-to-face...
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
Tanyadi, sorry to be off topic...Check this out   http://www.india-forums.com/event/4003-the-dirty-picture-success-party-at-aurus.htm especially Ekta πŸ€” 

Sakshi was there but not Anki πŸ˜”