Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
On this thing both Archna and Sulochna are wrong .

I don't know why they show such things ...Remember how manav sold his motor cycle only to give Shravani a big god bharai function ... then for days he was walking  even when he was sick ...and when  he got married , he was sleeping on the streets with his wife..

what is the point of such  show off spendings ...

Now Archana is clearly not a very rich lady , still she has to give Punni an expensive gift only on the rishta ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

On this thing both Archna and Sulochna are wrong .

I don't know why they show such things ...Remember how manav sold his motor cycle only to give Shravani a big god bharai function ... then for days he was walking  even when he was sick ...and when  he got married , he was sleeping on the streets with his wife..

what is the point of such  show off spendings ...

Now Archana is clearly not a very rich lady , still she has to give Punni an expensive gift only on the rishta ...

I really dont like when people do this... What is the point ๐Ÿ˜•..
I would have been happy if Manav would have sold his bike when he was on the streets with Archana or when Archana needed good meds and food while pregnancy...

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update di ๐Ÿ˜› 

From the update and comments, I gather nothing much has changed๐Ÿค”

The dumb get dumber - Archu tops the list here.Her frivolous nature is bugging me.I fail to understand how anyone can be this careless with money.She has struggled a lot in life,she knows how diffcult is it to live without money yet she has no qualms about breaking FDs for extremely dumb reasons.I guess the money is hers as she would have worked longer than Poorvi , if Punni is dying then fine, break FDs and save her but just to buy expensive gift for rishta is just wrong!!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Manav- Phone work both ways..you know where she lives, she doesn't...if you really cared you would have given her benefit of doubt,tried to track her down years ago and resolve things but you didnt...stop this pity party, if you hate her, move on...stop sounding like a broken record...its very irritating๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Sulo is still as selfish as ever๐Ÿ˜ก - If getting expensive gifts and throwing parties for any reason under the sun is so important to her then earn your own money woman!Go sell kande pohe again.Stop being a nuisance.Sulo knows very well the moment she starts walking around with a long face or cries, Archu would give in to her ridiculous demands and now she has Poorvi to manipulate too.How great for her๐Ÿ‘๐ŸคขJust like Savita Sulo too should have never allowed Archu to get married. 

Evil doers lead a good life- Savita seperated three children from their birth mother, is still poisoning their mind about her, gives two hoots about the state her son is in- who cares if Manav is back to being a zombie as long as she gets to control his money and life..She should have never allowed Manav to get married..would have saved so many people from suffering unnecessarily.

Manju who derives pleasure from breaking marriages, destroying lives, being nasty and her good for nothing husband Vinod, aren't struggling,no punishment for them..They live in a nice house in Mumbai, their daughter is about to get married.Punni seems like a good girl who wont abandon her parents after she is married...

Sick and tired of evil winning and control freak mothers running the show 
Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Excellent review Omana .Very unbiased and very true ...

Even I am so annoyed with the way Archu is spending money on just a rishta ...Very very wrong of her ...Just a small shagun would have been enough ...

Manav is indeed sounding like a broken record ...as you said , if she was so bad then move on ...forget her ..

I really liked about what you said about the Aies...they both are very bad .For me they are the  villians of this show ..This is the reason why this show is not doing good . Wrong people are doing good and good people are unhappy ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
I would love to see that Poorvi is doing a good job , making lots of money and buying Archana lots of presents , spoiling her with sarees and other things .What Archana has done for Poorvi  is so lovely .She was so depressed that day , she didn't have to take care of an orphan little baby .It seems that for the past 16 years Archu has worked and brought up this girl on her own ...
Despite of her broken heart and all that happened , Archu has given Poorvi a sweet and happy little home .

Poorvi should  always be there for Archana and they should be like friends more than just mother and daughter ..

archanamanav thumbnail
so they have nothing to show except for anniversaries and engagement and weddings han..๐Ÿ˜†..lots of weddings coming up i suppose guruji
Tanyaz thumbnail
This wedding will be dhamakedaar ...

I wil  tell you what I think will happen ...

Manav will go to India  for work ...

Punni's susraal will ask questions about Archana's husband and Archu will say that her husband works in Canada .

They will say that they would like to have him  attend the wedding ...

Archu wil lbe in a fix .She will go to manav and ask him if he can attend Punni's wedding as her husband .He has always cared a lot for Punni so he too will  agree to this ..
They will attend the wedding as a proper married couple ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Manav always does some dhamakadaar stuff at the karanjkar weddings ...

Probably he will save Sulochna from asthma ...last time he cooked for the whole baraat , this time again he will be the saviour in some sort of way .. and then Archu will give him  her  special eye lock  as a thank you ...๐Ÿค”
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Omana very well said ๐Ÿ‘.. Loved your review... Agree to each and every point of yours...

Archana will never learn when it comes to Manav and her Aai...
Manav m really fed up of him saying this hate Archana jaap ๐Ÿฅฑ

No comments on Aai's esp Savita Aai.. Less said the better... ๐Ÿ˜ก

One thing for sure... m loving Purvi day by day... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ One character I like so far from the new gen... Archana has really done a great job.. As Tanya Di said she was shattered the day she decided to adopt her... Then she struggled to get her educated, still going through the pain and loneliness... I dont think Archana would have confronter her mother much with her pain as Sulo Aai does not like Manav now...  I love Archana and Purvi relation.. I hope CV's dont spoil this for any reason...
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Manav always does some dhamakadaar stuff at the karanjkar weddings ...

Probably he will save Sulochna from asthma ...last time he cooked for the whole baraat , this time again he will be the saviour in some sort of way .. and then Archu will give him  her  special eye lock  as a thank you ...๐Ÿค”

Di you forgot one thing ๐Ÿ˜†... Dhamakedaar slap from Sulo Aai to Manav.. Long pending one  After this then saving Sulo Aai from the attack

Di dont you think she looks much much younger and healthy now then we saw her in the start of the show..

I want Punni to call Manav for her wedding as she really liked him when she was a kid... I want the same relation between Manav and Punni ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. She can use her Vandu Mami to get wherabouts of Manav ๐Ÿ˜›