Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i Saw sushant tweeted on june or july 2011 that PR will end in Dec and since TRP rating is high in PR may be they extended to three-four months...any guess frds?
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update guruji😃..hmm..one of the twin is taking on boys han😆..manav is still gussa..coz archu didn't do what he wanted her to do😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mat1971

[

How can Archana call him when she does't even know of his where abouts  also the real misunderstanding will be how come Archana has a child with whom is child the  from

His thinking will be the sindoor is for someone else

You could be right .I think he will think that she is married  to someone else and will hate her even more ..

Why didn't Ashana speak about the rishta between them whilst in Canada what type of friend is she
 I think Ashna is dead .😭

Lets hope if the children do come to India that they dont know who she is until they know her more

Archana would have said and done the same about in laws as she would her Maika so why do people criticise her thats her nature
I agree .For her it's the same thing , Manav and also her family ...Manav is also like that only .Thye are both very nice people but their families are no good ...

lets hope the rishta that has come is Soham, He was found by some nice people with a mad woman they have brought him up thinking the mad woman is his mum and sort of adopted him as their own they are brilliant people when they realise that Archana is the mum will feel jealous and try to keep him away but then realise they are wrong as there consciences come in the way (human nature) they are also educated make them professors are lawyers

I think Soham will come much later in the show ...

When Manav realises he is wrong instead of Savita it will be Sulochana and the twin girl who will be kebab mai haadi

Oh, there are loads of Kababs mein hadis ...Sulochna , Savita etc etc etc ...once these two get together , they should both go to Switzerland ...ALONE , as once they had wanted to ...Now Maav can afford it easily ...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

thanks for the update guruji😃..hmm..one of the twin is taking on boys han😆..manav is still gussa..coz archu didn't do what he wanted her to do😆

😆😆😆😆

bilkul, uski yehi problem hey 😆But that fool Archana thinks that she is doing exactly what she was told by Manav this time .Remember what  savita told her ...you are never to get in touch with manav and not even see him and all that , also got declaration papers signed to give up rights on the girls ...So my guess is that Madam thinks that this time I will not break his orders ( like she did with Varsha ) and I will do what Manav has told me to do ...

When she should have been listening to his orders , she didn't ( varsha for example ) ...Now when she should not have listened to his orders ...she did for 18 years ...😆
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I hate Archana.. yaawwnss🥱 kuch aur bolo manav, ye tho suna hai bahut baar🥱

"Main nafrat kartha hoon Archana se" , this dialogue of manav is getting as repetitive as Archana's "Aap kuch kijiye manav " dialogue.😆 Oh wait, i think manav's dialogue wud hv broken the repetitive record as past 18yrs he wud hv said all days😆

Hmm i have never understood the sucking up of money is PR land, Sulo sucking up manav money b4 now Archu's or even the Mother India always sucking up her money minting machine beta's (read Manav) money😆 So no comments on these. 

Mother India urf mother canada seems to have given her very popular very good divine venom wisdom to her money minting machine beta about how to hate😆 After all she is a old player in this game..  
Poor Damo whom is he stuck up to😆 Wud hv been nice if he was in rehab alone than being with Mother India. Anyone can change but Mother India never😆

I actually dint find a big deal in Sulo gifting for punni.😆

Thanks for the update Tanya di.. Somehow the gals arent that  impressive for me, sud wait and watch how to guys story will be shows.. 
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what happened to ashna? why is ashna not there? DK is alone?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

I hate Archana.. yaawwnss🥱 kuch aur bolo manav, ye tho suna hai bahut baar🥱

He is madly in love with Archana  I think .. ..In fact I think he hates it that he just cannot hate her when he should ..Uski life mein bahut locha hai yaar ...😆
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

He is madly in love with Archana  I think .. ..In fact I think he hates it that he just cannot hate her when he should ..Uski life mein bahut locha hai yaar ...😆

I know di😆 He hates the fact that Archana dint go with him to canada or dint try to contact him later ðŸ˜†

He is more of an angry with her than hate😆

But Tanya di, Manav knows really well how his mom is, there are many circumstances where he has experienced about Savita and her hatred for Archana, so i personally feel him fully trusting his mom is not right even after knowing about how his mom is
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sayeed87

what happened to ashna? why is ashna not there? DK is alone?

If m not wrong Mansi salve left the show after leap.. So may be thats y she is nt shown😕
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

If m not wrong Mansi salve left the show after leap.. So may be thats y she is nt shown😕

who's mansi? oh u mean mansi is an actress plays a role of ashna... right?