Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: herefornothing

Thanks tanya for the update...ure as regular and prompt as ever...😊 i did watch a glimpse of episode today...archu and sulo have not changed one bit...! Its a bit irritating to watch archu claim 'Haak' on purvi's money...

i think that the guy who was teasing ovi might be soham...u know that K3G story...well just a thought...😲

Purvi is her daughter na ..If a mother can claim hak on her son's money ( like Savita does all the time right from the time when Manav was not even of the working age  ) , why can't a mother claim some hak on her daughter's own hard earned money ...

That's Ok then isn't it  ???

I didn't mean to call your opinion wrong .Hope you don't mind ...Just something  that I feel strongly about ...

But what I felt was wrong was why buy expensive gifts only for the rishta ceremony ...it should be for the wedding ceremony . that's where these guys are wrong and need to change their ways ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Thanks for the update Tanya. Waiting for events to unfold. Hopefully something interesting will happen at Vinod's home.

By the way, can you tell from the scene where are Vinod and Manju living post leap? Is there any mention of Rucchi?

hi sharon di...mind if i ans ur ques...
It seemed to me that vinod n his family is living in mumbai only...there wasnt any mention of ruchi.
But their flat was nice...i was expecting them to live in a chawl...as usual manju was cribbing for money...she also said that her aai would bring goodies for punni..so i guess rasika might be shown rich...well just a thought...lets wait n watch...
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Yeah , that should be fun ...Manav is so angry with Archana ...baap re . I think he is goign to slap her when he sees  her.Kool will give all of us a party  then ...😆

Manav, pyaar ki aag mein jal raha hai ...

while today Archu was busy watching movies and  going to parties .😆

Exactly Tanyaz i just remembered one epi where Manav secretary i tnk riya betrayed him and manav said "Manav aur Archana rishta zaarur pavitra hai"..Whatever comes and however they r seperated love they have and the commitment they has could be understood only by them...

This twin sis underestimating manav...When manav sees archana can he hate her >???
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

</div>
<div>
Purvi is her daughter na ..If a mother can claim hak on her son's money ( like Savita does all the time right from the time when Manav was not even of the working age ) , why can't a mother claim some hak on her daughter's own hard earned money ...

That's Ok then isn't it ???

I didn't mean to call your opinion wrong .Hope you don't mind ...Just something that I feel strongly about ...

But what I felt was wrong was why buy expensive gifts only for the rishta ceremony ...it should be for the wedding ceremony . that's where these guys are wrong and need to change their ways ...

well i hate it when savita does that too...!! No two ways about it...
I mean its not wrong on parents part to ask children for money...its the children's duty...but in sulo's case her rishtas and emotions never seem to end...why break purvi's FD to buy a gift for punni...why this show off...as far as shagun is concerned even a 100 rs. Envelope would do...her blessings are more valueable...its a pity she hasnt yet understood...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: anituram

[This twin sis underestimating manav...When manav sees archana can he hate her >???

He hates her because he thinks that she is not loving him back as he wants her to ...😉
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: herefornothing

[

well i hate it when savita does that too...!! No two ways about it...
I mean its not wrong on parents part to ask children for money...its the children's duty...but in sulo's case her rishtas and emotions never seem to end...why break purvi's FD to buy a gift for punni...why this show off...as far as shagun is concerned even a 100 rs. Envelope would do...her blessings are more valueable...its a pity she hasnt yet understood...

\

Yes yo uare right ..This is all bekaar show of money ...Big thumbs down to all this ...👎🏼
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hiii tanyaz,

after arch's dad's death, vinod still doesn't talk to her mom after 18yrs...😲

another daughter of vinod is missing...

in the precap, there's a ragging in the college... teju knocked him... wow.. she is a great heroine...
amrithatec thumbnail
My doubt is anyhow manav-archu will join will manav accept the adopted daughter as his daugter?
mat1971 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He hates her because he thinks that she is not loving him back as he wants her to ...😉

How can Archana call him when she does't even know of his where abouts  also the real misunderstanding will be how come Archana has a child with whom is child the  from

His thinking will be the sindoor is for someone else

Why didn't Ashana speak about the rishta between them whilst in Canada what type of friend is she

Lets hope if the children do come to India that they dont know who she is until they know her more

Archana would have said and done the same about in laws as she would her Maika so why do people criticise her thats her nature

lets hope the rishta that has come is Soham, He was found by some nice people with a mad woman they have brought him up thinking the mad woman is his mum and sort of adopted him as their own they are brilliant people when they realise that Archana is the mum will feel jealous and try to keep him away but then realise they are wrong as there consciences come in the way (human nature) they are also educated make them professors are lawyers

When Manav realises he is wrong instead of Savita it will be Sulochana and the twin girl who will be kebab mai haadi

amrithatec thumbnail

But 18yrs of Leap baabrae...Still how come love never changed in arman PIOV