Brief Update : 14th Dec 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Brief Update

Poorvi wants to see a movie  to celebrate Archu's anniversary .She manages to convince Sulochna  to come . In Canada , Manav is sitting very depressed .DK questions him if he is thinking about Archana .Manav gets angry and says that he hates Archana .

DK says that he should  call Archu because maybe there was a genuine problem why she did not come that night .Manav  gets angry and says that Archu gave her son to Varsha , she went against him in court , she did not come with him even after he had send the tickets .Not once in 18 years she has called him or her daughters . He tells DK that the only relationship between him and Archana is that of hate , nothing else .

Vinod calls his mother and tells her that a boy and his family are coming to see Punni .He invites his mother and Archu .Sulochna accepts for Punni's sake .Manju wants Sulochna to come with an expensive gift for Punni .She tells Punni that this rishta will be a very good one for her .Punni is also happy .

Archu suggests to her mother to break one of Poorvi's FD's to buy a gift for Punni .Sulochna says that this money belongs to Poorvi .Poorvi gets very hurt to hear this .She fights with Sulochna that Sulo does not consider her as her own grandchild because she is not taking money from her ...

Precap .
A boy is giving Ovi a hard time because he wants to take her out for a date  , Teju beats him up ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx... Nce WU...2day episode iz better & ankita & asha acting Awosome... I hope next week Trp rating iz gud & bert performance.
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot TD...!!! U r doing a gr8 job by giving us the brief update daily. I only read ur updates to know what's going on in PR.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashunaik94s

Thanks a lot TD...!!! U r doing a gr8 job by giving us the brief update daily. I only read ur updates to know what's going on in PR.

Ashu, your Avi ...🤗
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Tanya. Waiting for events to unfold. Hopefully something interesting will happen at Vinod's home.

By the way, can you tell from the scene where are Vinod and Manju living post leap? Is there any mention of Rucchi?
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

</div>
<div>

Ashu, your Avi ...🤗

awww i know our cutiepie soham (ahaan). I just love this dp. 😳
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast update Tanyaz..

Feel like this girl going to fall for that guy and both girls will either fall for some guy and it will show the brought up difference of Arman..

Sincerly Manav loves archu than she does...His words comes from mouth and not heart..Letc how long betray his heart...

Excellent DK..Somehow manav will reach india...and when he comes to know the real truth i just cant wait for it
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks tanya for the update...ure as regular and prompt as ever...😊 i did watch a glimpse of episode today...archu and sulo have not changed one bit...! Its a bit irritating to watch archu claim 'Haak' on purvi's money...

i think that the guy who was teasing ovi might be soham...u know that K3G story...well just a thought...😲
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Thanks for the update Tanya. Waiting for events to unfold. Hopefully something interesting will happen at Vinod's home.

By the way, can you tell from the scene where are Vinod and Manju living post leap? Is there any mention of Rucchi?

No they didn't show Ruchi today .Punni looks like a sweet and simple girl , just like we thought she would be ..
Manju is same , she also does not looks older ...no one does .😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: anituram

Excellent DK..Somehow manav will reach india...and when he comes to know the real truth i just cant wait for it

Yeah , that should be fun ...Manav is so angry with Archana ...baap re . I think he is goign to slap her when he sees  her.Kool will give all of us a party  then ...😆

Manav, pyaar ki aag mein jal raha hai ...

while today Archu was busy watching movies and  going to parties .😆
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago