* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

IPK is a show class apart from the rest. Lavanya turning negative or making a big deal out the whole thing , could've just fetched them more drama , thus more TRPs , but hey , Iam glad they don't break Characters here, they make them. :). The best part of tonight's episode was ASR confronting her. Could there have been a more mature way to handle this situation ? He chose to say the truth . In his words " Thoda dard hoga , par teek ho jayega ".  I loved it when he hugged her & said " I can't believe you're still thinking about my family. "  "I Respect you "

ASR & La , called it off today , Iam happy, cause We're all up for ArHi. But I just can't help saying how much I enjoyed every bit of this girl ,Lavanya. From the spoilt brat she was, to the glimpse of the humble ,graceful , induvidual she is today , the transition's nothing but that of, becoming a Woman from a Girl. From getting into the Indian attire , to moulding her heart , behaviour , actions to the likeness of the Raizada household , going against her friends , for the same old lady who hardly left a chance to find faults with her , befriending Chamkili  to the extent of saying " Sirf tumhi meri ek dost ho yahaan par , please mat jao" And for loving this man unconditionally , who never felt even a fraction of what she did for him . She sensed it , lied to herself , dared to dream a life with him, but when again, reality struck , She embraced it with all humility & let the tears flow.

There will be Obstacles , bumps on the road , before you learn , grow & mature , but girl how lucky are you ! Cause ASR, although wasn't your destination , but was a part of your journey and If you can have an ASR as just a mere part of your journey , then how great would that Prince Charming of yours be , whom you'd be destined for ?😳  We Love you Lavanya Kashyap !

Never Stop Smiling ! :)

Cause We love those Dimples !

Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Simply wonderful post on lavanya! Loved it 👏
Yeah at the end lavanya suffers for no reason! She has no mistakes on her part yet she suffers 😭
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Me too! I love her ! Nice post!
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today they showed a girls unconditional love. Loved that part and felt truly for that girl! I feel they have retained La for a reason. She might be the one who would make ASR realise his true feelings for khushi and bring them together! But, the ASR-La discussion was well handled and very well portrayed as well!
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Honestly, LA has stolen my Heart today wholly. The way she has portrayed herself into Mellow soft Nature was truly Gracious. I can't make out for the present that What would her Persona will take Innovative Shape, Its a Far Cry! Though, I felt deep distress for her tears and her Unfulfilled Wishes for which she had presumed for so long in the time with Arnav to carry Out in Future. But, It can't be done with it, Two People's couldn't mold into the same Bowl Of Destination. Apart from, Arnav's Humble, meekly and Epic Conversation made everything a Crystal-Clear mirror, I know LA has been Betrayed somewhere in the corner, though This is what its about to befall One day, and the Day is here. In so far as the Embrace goes, So Yeah! I utterly Loved that Intense, Ardent and Sympathetic Hug. It was Arnav's realization that depict Of True Affection Of being Broken into bits when Your Love scattered Over floor. It was Overall A Very Benevolent Scene! (=
* Unnati * thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Honestly, LA has stolen my Heart today wholly. The way she has portrayed herself into Mellow soft Nature was truly Gracious. I can't make out for the present that What would her Persona will take Innovative Shape, Its a Far Cry! Though, I felt deep distress for her tears and her Unfulfilled Wishes for which she had presumed for so long in the time with Arnav to carry Out in Future. But, It can't be done with it, Two People's couldn't mold into the same Bowl Of Destination. Apart from, Arnav's Humble, meekly and Epic Conversation made everything a Crystal-Clear mirror, I know LA has been Betrayed somewhere in the corner, though This is what its about to befall One day, and the Day is here. In so far as the Embrace goes, So Yeah! I utterly Loved that Intense, Ardent and Sympathetic Hug. It was Arnav's realization that depict Of True Affection Of being Broken into bits when Your Love scattered Over floor. It was Overall A Very Benevolent Scene! (=

I was all over that scene ! 😳 I felt so bad for her , if anything could make her feel better then , it was only that Hug from his side !

* Unnati * thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swaram

Today they showed a girls unconditional love. Loved that part and felt truly for that girl! I feel they have retained La for a reason. She might be the one who would make ASR realise his true feelings for khushi and bring them together! But, the ASR-La discussion was well handled and very well portrayed as well!

I don't know what part, will La have to play in the future , but I hope they retain her in show. Yes , the ASR-La confrontation was brought about in a very matured way & Iam glad the viewers have recieved it in such a positive way as well.
IronyDied thumbnail
Unnati🤗! what a post😍 you know..like ASR i dont love la but i do respect her a lot! that respect is more than any other character on show😳.. she has been so cute and innocent! i dont call her foolish! but. actually she is innocent! today felt angry when saw SBB..because i wanted her to go for her self respect! so finally i love that scene between her and ASR sana khan rocked! 😳
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Unnati, FAB post! Loving all the love for La on the forum today!

Exactly, it was AMAZING to see a character like La. Cause although she was a bimbo at times, she made us smile throughout, she's such a great human being, and even at the end she has just good intentions. And most of all, I found her real. That's so rare for serials. Usually characters are stereotypical, but she entered as a rich spoilt brat, with her own flaws, the stuck up attitude, but then she changed for the better, and the fact that she was so genuine was so great.

She was never shown jealous, never insecure and I'm glad she wasn't, cause she doesn't have any reason to be. And today's scene just reflects how she's matured. She was so understanding and NORMAL about it, and I'm so so grateful to the CVs for it! Thank you for giving us La, such a likeable character.  Sana Khan,she's just an awesome actress.

Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good post! I hope this ends on a good note. What will be her reaction if ASR marries Khushi? Justified, how many of us would be happy in this situation, a friend walking away with your ex who you loved But I hope they don't make her negative🥱