Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

cvs should tell us the truth before: MODNOTE-P7 (Page 5)

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Originally posted by anjs

I don't think it was a passionate hug...I felt like it was more of a friendly one...
Cum on dis gal was in his life b4 Kh (though it was not love),mutual understanding without understanding anything, she was his punching bag literally, which she was reading as Love...
I think she deserves this...And coming 2 Arnav-Khushi...This story s about Arhi..Y just can't v wait for actual track...already tracks r changed for the sake of Trp's...
I think v over-analyse, over-react...La may b cupid for Arhi...
I know this forum s for discussion...but let us give Cv's their space!

p.s- Sorry, I din't mean 2 offend u...And Y all block letters for topic?!

@bold...cause she is screaming out of frustration...LOL even m feeling upset...

Dat's cool!
Venting out politely s Ok..forum serves dat purpose too... but shouting s not accepted (block letters r considered as shouting and not allowed acc 2 forum rules)
sharmiHug yara uo kya hai na..sab bhul gaye hain ki la asr ki zindagi me.. 3 saal se hain..a good bye hug she deserves! people wants ASR to throw her out like a thrash! Embarrassed sorry no odffense! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SillyPepper

Richie-Rich Goldie
Richie-Rich
Richie-Rich

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

I don't think it was a passionate hug...I felt like it was more of a friendly one...
Cum on dis gal was in his life b4 Kh (though it was not love),mutual understanding without understanding anything, she was his punching bag literally, which she was reading as Love...
I think she deserves this...And coming 2 Arnav-Khushi...This story s about Arhi..Y just can't v wait for actual track...already tracks r changed for the sake of Trp's...
I think v over-analyse, over-react...La may b cupid for Arhi...
I know this forum s for discussion...but let us give Cv's their space!

p.s- Sorry, I din't mean 2 offend u...And Y all block letters for topic?!

i totally agree.

SillyPepper

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

sharmiHug yara uo kya hai na..sab bhul gaye hain ki la asr ki zindagi me.. 3 saal se hain..a good bye hug she deserves! people wants ASR to throw her out like a thrash! Embarrassed sorry no odffense! Big smile

Hug
Hey tashu...I don't get dis...A gal was in his life(I think 7 months , didn't she celebrate it..clarify Embarrassed) b4 this realized wat love is about...but since he met his true love he has to kick her out!
I never sympathised with La b4, cos she allowed him 2 use her...forget everything but her engagement s broken...V feel for Payal, Khushi's heart break...But v shud forget La's engagement because she s from high society n she can bear calling off her marriage...she can brush it off and she can continue doing her make up...Wat s this!

Edited by cindrella255 - 14 December 2011 at 11:11am

..-IronyDied-..

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

One more thing.Why do you guys want Arnav and Khushi together ??
I remember you guys were the same people who said I hate ASR .He is a ghamandi business and made several posts cursing him.So do want your innocent Khushi with my  Ghamandi ASR LOL.We people can tolerate Khushi with any other men but not ASR with La ?ConfusedMake me doubt whether we people are actually ArHi fans or just Khushi fans.
I cant forget how people dont miss chance to curse/bash/give death sentence to him.But the they want Khushi with ASR.
Its funny. isnt it ??LOL

Hiya!

I m just waiting for de day  when ASR goes back 2 "hate" mode and once again people will want him 2 rot in hell...*keeping fingers crossed*
he is bad he needs to die.* hai hai ASR* chant wil be backLOL

kamalika no one thought that he Arnav wud even confess what ever he did today to LA, this scene was totally surprising, they dint even show in sbb/sbs. Im glad the first step is taken by ASR to let LA know what he feels, CVs are progressing the story in a nice manner, shyam truth is also out. 
Now Kushi should tel the truth to Anjali and her family coz hiding the truth will back fire at kushi sometime later. 

CVs are moving the scripts one after the other without dragging much in a nicer way, lets just wait and watch how LA will turn out. She might make a very gracious exit. 

All i can say is have patience dear!!Big smile  No point in interpreting few scenes in a wrong way and loosing the charm of watching the show with interest and having negatives vibes on few character's. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010.Sad.But.True.SillyPepper

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
No hun it was not a passionate hug.. it was a farewell hug a comforting hug... at least they could do that much to comfort each other... that was the jaadu ki jappi she and he needed... Even though one was not in love, they shared some friendship and spent time together.. so there is bound to be some affection and I am sure ASR will go on to care for LA and will be there as a friend for her... Smile

trina2010

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Hug
Hey tashu...I don't get dis...A gal was in his life(I think 7 months , didn't she celebrate it..clarify Embarrassed) b4 this realized wat love is...but since he met his true love he kick her out!
I never sympathised with La b4, cos she allowed him 2 use her...forget everything but her engagement s broken...V feel for Payal, Khushi's heart break...But v shud forget La's engagement because she s from high society n she can bear calling off her marriage...she can brush it off and she can continue doing her make up...Wat s this!
haan uo actually anjali's 3 years na..to galti se mistake hogayi Embarrassed

exactly! nain reason is that! she is from high class society!! she can bear all this you know! its knows that arnav is meant for khushi..but bein a human,,how can one not feel for la? not a single symathy wali feeling? ShockedShockedShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010SillyPepper

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

haan uo actually anjali's 3 years na..to galti se mistake hogayi Embarrassed

exactly! nain reason is that! she is from high class society!! she can bear all this you know! its knows that arnav is meant for khushi..but bein a human,,how can one not feel for la? not a single symathy wali feeling? ShockedShockedShocked

Actually v want him act on his love which he himself has not accepted (though I think this s first step)

She never believed in marriage but yes, she accepted for the sake his family and the guy announced it in a public gathering...And v here want ASR 2 shove La because he got his True Love!

Edited by cindrella255 - 14 December 2011 at 10:46am

trina2010..-IronyDied-..

-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
well...i loved la-asr hug! it was really gud! and i think it was needed! and ya asr hugged her out of respect not love! but it wasreally sweet!
dont worry this is an arhi love story! and they will come together in d end no matter what so just enjoyy...!:)

trina2010SillyPepper

Go to top