Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anu17

yaa yaar thats too much case even I never see ASR huge Khushi like that...
so this want to be the last Huge CV ...
not any more with La...

Sorry for interrupting.But why will ASR hug Khushi like that ? I mean he has to discover that he loves her in the first place.He broke up with La for that,Hug was clearly a friendly one and La deserved that after all she had done .
Chinu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey  Komolika ..la definitely deserve the respect she got from ASR today ...Hus was not  a passionate one it was out of respect ...
This story is about Arnav and Khusi ..he will hug her too but we have really  wait for that  and it will be a worth waiting hug ..
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: riti4u

i think break up was b'ful done by Cvs..though I miss Arhi scenes but still this ASR-LA confrontation was required. and it was handled brilliantly..I remember reading many posts in IF regarding ASR doing wrong to La and also sum even compared him with shyam but today episode he just corrected his mistake.. we all knew ASR doesnt luv La..even she knew.. yet it was needed for ASR to feel dat he is doing wrong to La... and he needed to end this relation respectfully.. and not to forget I think ASR -La hug was cute and friendly .. La atleast needed dat as a comfort at that point..Dont worry we will find more arnav-khushi passionate hugging scenes and who knows even kissing scene..

Hey, i agree with the above totally, thought it was a very much needed scene and they handled it well. Kudos to ASR for stepping up and doing the right thing.

And as for the hug, it was a hug between 2 people who have known each other for a long time and who have regrets at how things turned out in the end. It had a lot of feeling in it sure but not 'passion' as some think. I loved ASR for giving her that at least, she needed that hug and i don't see anything wrong with it. She showed she is deserving of his respect too. and i'm glad he sad that as well. That's just my take on it but i'm happy with today's ASR/La scene and feel things are moving along nicely!
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

Sorry for interrupting.But why will ASR hug Khushi like that ? I mean he has to discover that he loves her in the first place.He broke up with La for that,Hug was clearly a friendly one and La deserved that after all she had done .

πŸ€—
this is for u
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

One more thing.Why do you guys want Arnav and Khushi together ??

I remember you guys were the same people who said I hate ASR .He is a ghamandi business and made several posts cursing him.So do want your innocent Khushi with my  Ghamandi ASR πŸ˜†.We people can tolerate Khushi with any other men but not ASR with La ?πŸ˜•Make me doubt whether we people are actually ArHi fans or just Khushi fans.
I cant forget how people dont miss chance to curse/bash/give death sentence to him.But the they want Khushi with ASR.
Its funny. isnt it ??πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†No need to pull their legs so much !!
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kamalika..

πŸ€—
this is for u

πŸ€— Kamalika.Dont worry all these are happening cause we will get ArHi together soon
IronyDied thumbnail
i thought it was a friendly hug! πŸ€” come one yaar! how much more you want! its not that ASR and khushi will get married tomorrow.. or la and asr going to get married! chill na..she had a heart broke! you should sympathize with her i thinkπŸ€” she is a human right! 😳 
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ€— Kamalika.Dont worry all these are happening cause we will get ArHi together soon

m waiting for ARHI milan
IronyDied thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

One more thing.Why do you guys want Arnav and Khushi together ??

I remember you guys were the same people who said I hate ASR .He is a ghamandi business and made several posts cursing him.So do want your innocent Khushi with my  Ghamandi ASR πŸ˜†.We people can tolerate Khushi with any other men but not ASR with La ?πŸ˜•Make me doubt whether we people are actually ArHi fans or just Khushi fans.
I cant forget how people dont miss chance to curse/bash/give death sentence to him.But the they want Khushi with ASR.
Its funny. isnt it ??πŸ˜†

oh i so love you! πŸ˜† can i give you a ASR la hugπŸ˜‰πŸ€— finally.. see guys! sirf mai akeli ihan nahi hoon jo sarcastic hoti hai hai 😳 jhapppis for you πŸ€—
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

this is because only yaar I want to see Arnav with Khushi only thats the reason..case I can't understand any thing case im in dream land.😍...yaaa you are right