cvs should tell us the truth before: MODNOTE-P7 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I think its the context in which the hug was made which matters. This was a final we r friends not lovers hug!! So when viewed in this context it did not matter much w.r.t. Arhi!!!! Frankly I did not see it as a passionate hug coz it was not one.
really me also don't like La and Arnav's huge scenes yaar nothing to do have to watch case of ArHi...this is too much yaar Asr  and La...
Originally posted by anu17

really me also don't like La and Arnav's huge scenes yaar nothing to do have to watch case of ArHi...this is too much yaar Asr  and La...
thank god, at least someone is there😊
Originally posted by Kamalika..

cvs should tell us this before that IPKKND is not arnav khushi's love story. it is all arnav BLAH love story. today ASR LA hug has such passion, he never hug khushi with such passion...
if cvs told the truth before i never watched IPKKND...
but i love KHUSHI and ARNAV together..so i still watch it...
but if it is really ASR BLAH love story then i will stop watching...
not only me...many other also and TRP will drop again

With all due respect sweety... it was a good-bye hug... the passion you are talking about translates as respect to their (non existent) relationship. Since it was Indian TV, there was no goodbye kiss... In western world, there would have been a goodbye kiss for sure!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by cindrella255

I don't think it was a passionate hug...I felt like it was more of a friendly one...
Cum on dis gal was in his life b4 Kh (though it was not love),mutual understanding without understanding anything, she was his punching bag literally, which she was reading as Love...
I think she deserves this...And coming 2 Arnav-Khushi...This story s about Arhi..Y just can't v wait for actual track...already tracks r changed for the sake of Trp's...
I think v over-analyse, over-react...La may b cupid for Arhi...
I know this forum s for discussion...but let us give Cv's their space!

p.s- Sorry, I din't mean 2 offend u...And Y all block letters for topic?!

@bold...cause she is screaming out of frustration...πŸ˜† even m feeling upset...
No, I don't think this is Arnav and La's love story...because they had their break up today. The hug wasn't a passionate one but a just a friendly, emotional break up hug.
i think break up was b'ful done by Cvs..though I miss Arhi scenes but still this ASR-LA confrontation was required. and it was handled brilliantly..I remember reading many posts in IF regarding ASR doing wrong to La and also sum even compared him with shyam but today episode he just corrected his mistake.. we all knew ASR doesnt luv La..even she knew.. yet it was needed for ASR to feel dat he is doing wrong to La... and he needed to end this relation respectfully.. and not to forget I think ASR -La hug was cute and friendly .. La atleast needed dat as a comfort at that point..Dont worry we will find more arnav-khushi passionate hugging scenes and who knows even kissing scene..
ASR-LA hug was passionate??πŸ˜•πŸ˜² Hmm i must hv misunderstood the meaning of passion then. 

The girl LA was his fiance/gf, she understood his plight and his reason for breaking up, she was broken as well, she looked for support from ASR, the hug was merely a friendly emotional support. Common, The girl deserves at least that much..  
Hey!!
Kamalika dear that scene was really sad and good.But you should be happy now.All is well now .Be happy πŸ˜ƒ.The hug was  friendly hug for the last time.I loved it.Loved their chemistry too for the first time as someone said.
Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kamalika..

thank god, at least someone is there😊

yaa yaar thats too much case even I never see ASR huge Khushi like that...
so this want to be the last Huge CV ...
not any more with La...