cvs should tell us the truth before: MODNOTE-P7

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
cvs should tell us this before that IPKKND is not arnav khushi's love story. it is all arnav BLAH love story. today ASR LA hug has such passion, he never hug khushi with such passion...
if cvs told the truth before i never watched IPKKND...
but i love KHUSHI and ARNAV together..so i still watch it...
but if it is really ASR BLAH love story then i will stop watching...
not only me...many other also and TRP will drop again
Edited by Kamalika.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yes...i second you Kamal...i wouldn't want to watch it if they are gonna show us Arnav LA hugging...
shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ofcourse this story is abt khushi and arnav...CV's has already told so many times...regarding hug...it was just a last friendly hug...well with khushi v didtn see it cause till now arnav has not confessed he is love with her...but dont worry the realisation is already there...when there is confession v might get nice lovely scenes between them...still the story has to progress to that level...i have a feeling it will happen only after marriage...they both wont confess b4 marriage...
SK_Love thumbnail

thw week when too much ASR LA scene was shown and khushi was heart broken that week IPKKND was out of top 10, and again ipkknd back in top 10 bcoz again arnav khushi was together to unite payash.now its trp cross 4 bcoz last week we saw many beautiful scene and less BLAH...

if CVs want ASR LA together then be ready for trp drop..
and if trp will drp star plus never allow it and they will end IPKKND...

so pla make LA out and show us ARHI, not ARLA
zaniax thumbnail

I feel frm today's episode onwards they are going to focus on the lead pair. But one thing i really dread is that Arnav wont confess his feelings to khushi .The moment he is abt to do so,  tht snakes truth will come out 😡. And I'll be extremely dissappointed if something like that happens cause everytime we want some progress in their relationship it all comes bck to square 1

As for the much talked abt ASR-LA hug...i didn't  watch it aftr reading the reviews😛
Edited by zaniax - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think it was a passionate hug...I felt like it was more of a friendly one...
Cum on dis gal was in his life b4 Kh (though it was not love),mutual understanding without understanding anything, she was his punching bag literally, which she was reading as Love...
I think she deserves this...And coming 2 Arnav-Khushi...This story s about Arhi..Y just can't v wait for actual track...already tracks r changed for the sake of Trp's...
I think v over-analyse, over-react...La may b cupid for Arhi...
I know this forum s for discussion...but let us give Cv's their space!

p.s- Sorry, I din't mean 2 offend u...And Y all block letters for topic?!

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry but i felt that was the perfect hug during break up! If they dont hug at least with this much passion then there is no meaning for their relationship. For being together for this long arnav and la can of course hug with little passion and that too it was during break up. So i had no heart feelings nor hatred for the HUG between them. To be more precise i just LOVED the hug ðŸ˜Š Edited by GayuArnav - 12 years ago
SK_Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cindrella255

I don't think it was a passionate hug...I felt like it was more of a friendly one...
Cum on dis gal was in his life b4 Kh (though it was not love),mutual understanding without understanding anything, she was his punching bag literally, which she was reading as Love...
I think she deserves this...And coming 2 Arnav-Khushi...This story s about Arhi..Y just can't v wait for actual track...already tracks r changed for the sake of Trp's...
I think v over-analyse, over-react...La may b cupid for Arhi...
I know this forum s for discussion...but let us give Cv's their space!

p.s- Sorry, I din't mean 2 offend u...And Y all block letters for topic?!

hi sharmi. 😊
sorry for the block letters. i did not notice. i m editing😊
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There was Arnav La hug? *heck*

edit: Dear at least this much for La, she is gonna suffer a lot, after all she had a heart break!
Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 years ago
SK_Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

No its not ASR and Lavanya's love story.

They broke up today .Lavanya is way too good for ASR.ASR is unlucky as he lost someone who genuinely loved him.ASR hugged La but not with love .He hugged her out of respect😆.He loves Khushi and thats why he broke up with La cause she doesnt have pom poms in her dress.

arnav's love for khushi is unconditional. he is selfless lover and so is khushi. her love is also unconditional. no matter what khushi wears, how is she looking, khushi is the girl for whom arnav 's all hidden emotions r shown. she made him angry, made him shout,made him laugh...

LA was always busy with her make up and dresses. she never want to know real ARNAV behind ASR's mask