Poll

Whom do you want to see as a last three contestants in BB and why ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
chirag2205 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My Personal Vote Goes to,

(1) Amar : From Day one he was clear that he is in BB to play game and not make friendship or sister
                 or etc. And lot of contestants think that he is a strong Contestant that's the reason all the
                 guest nominated him for eviction.

(2) Sky : Whatever he think he speaks whether it is right or wrong. I like bindast nature guys.

(3) Pooja : Same nature like Sky.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sid, Sky and Shonali. 👍🏼

Pooja and Andrew are guests its confirmed by Dutt and BB they are not contesting.
PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pooja M is a guest, so she's not going to be in the house in the finale, or even have a chance to win, same with Andrew.

For me:

Sky: He is outspoken and sometimes he goes too perosnal on people, but he is an entertainer and as long as he is providing that in the Bigg Boss house in a good way it's fine.

Juhi: She does have a mind of her own, in a way and most of the time, when someones wrong at least she will have the guts to say your wrong.

Shonali: Because I find her better than Sid and Sunny, she's forgetful and she is like a pendullum from green room to pink room, but I don't prefer Sunny or Sid, and she's been in the BB house from day one.

Hope you liked my answer, sorry if too long.😊
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pooja is not a contestant i wanted her to win
juh_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanz6

Pooja is onlyy guest!!

SHE IS WILDCARD ENTRY.. U CAN CHECK THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF BIGGBOSS!!
chirag2205 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mastipartner

Sid, Sky and Shonali. 👍🏼

Pooja and Andrew are guests its confirmed by Dutt and BB they are not contesting.

on the website it is written Pooja as Wild Card Entry and Andrew Symonds as In the House same as other contestants.

That was the only reason I have added their name.

If you think they are guest then don't vote for them so simple...
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sid, Shonali and Sky/Juhi (want sky more in top3 to see how it feels to play solo without his gang of 4 spoons juhi,amar n sunny)

So yeah sid, shonali and sky my choice of top3
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Going by what would be fair, Shonali and Juhi should make it to the finals because they've been here since the start. Apart from these 2, I'd choose Sid as the 3rd player. Neither Shonali nor Sid are strong contenders to win because Juhi seems to have a bigger fan following but since I'm not anyone's fans, I feel these 3 deserve the spot the most. Although Sky and Amar are really struggling to be in the finale, I would rather not see such people be present even as an option.

If Mehek comes as an entry, then I'll replace Sid with Mehek and hope Mehek wins.
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplypurple

Going by what would be fair, Shonali and Juhi should make it to the finals because they've been here since the start. Apart from these 2, I'd choose Sid as the 3rd player. Neither Shonali nor Sid are strong contenders to win because Juhi seems to have a bigger fan following but since I'm not anyone's fans, I feel these 3 deserve the spot the most. Although Sky and Amar are really struggling to be in the finale, I would rather not see such people be present even as an option.

If Mehek comes as an entry, then I'll replace Sid with Mehek and hope Mehek wins.

totally disagree with you. Sid is not going to the finals. Surely sky will make to the topEdited by krazyb89 - 12 years ago
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amar, shonali and sky