Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Today epi - my take - THANDA (Page 2)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by rushshri

I don't know y inspite of arnav n la breakup wid both performing well, I find 2days epi vrry THANDA. They hugged, talked, cried, understands n departed on an understanding note but all THANDA. I didn't find d wednesday zeal 2day. Anjali khushi scene - again nothg happened. Anjali same Devi Maiyaa n pandit n pooja path, khushi again in dilemma n sacrificing. THANDA BAHUT THANDA. Doesn't seem to b like atom bomb crashed their lives which was in d show.

I know u all r happy but its just my pov.
I did not like todays episode at all.
ASR was sooo much worried about KKG yesterday BUT today he left in a hurry to console LA and do thr RIGHT thing for her.
ASR hugged La with sooo much passion. I found it uncomfortable .
KKG and ASR is not going to know about each others broken engagements and they would surely maintain distance.
I did not understand how Payash engagement happened before Arnav.
ASR and La did not disclose their broken engagement BUT then how are they going to avoid the impending engagement without informing anyone.
I am confused

Sorry to intervene but ASR did justice today.. I knw he ws worried fr khushi.. bt den he knew she is well...he ws disturbed too and probably dat why in tdays episode and even yestrday he looked so mellowed down..he just broke sum1's heart and dat was his fault he realised his wrong doing and went to her to make amends.. yes I totally agree dat khushi -anjali part was bit overboard.. regarding ASR-la hug scene i found it more friendly and sorry to say bt required.. as a friend he had to comfort her...atleast she deserved this much fr her love ..which was also true..I hope..I seriously hope dat Cvs dnt plan nything fishy wid la's character now.. coz first tym I really liked her in dis show..

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Sorry, I beg to defer... yes there was no high voltage drama... with reference to the scenes between Anj & KKG, KKG underplayed it because she has to see the anguish in Anji's life if her marriage is on the rocks.. perhaps the Creators wanted to emphasise that...

On the other hand the other couple ASR/LA were the scene stealer today.. both enacted well and LA I must say took me by surprise... her tears felt real... I was able to empathise with her.. wasn't that good acting...

I don't know why it felt thanda to others perhaps you guys were expecting a Rabba Ve moment but this was not the place for it.. also... the creators had to show the goodness in both the girls... each coming from contrasting backgrounds but each has and honour their values... that was touching..

I liked it... this episode was needed to move the story forward.. at least this shows that ASR is a gentlemen not a conniving person like his BIL.

This is my humble opinion... so please don't say hello hi bye bye to me LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygirl123pakpearlrushshririti4u

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Agree wid u riti4u, asr hug was a friendly hug n necessary.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

Lifu18 Goldie
Lifu18
Lifu18

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
i so agree with u i even told my hubby dis even though asr la broke up the epi is thanda and today is wednesday wednesday i dnt like it
mysterygirl123 IF-Dazzler
mysterygirl123
mysterygirl123

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I loved the episode today ... my preference anyways is treating a story like a normal life , but still keeping momentum, else i start thinking its an ekta kapoor story with all the noise .

And i personally felt all the episodes this week are milestone episodes ... each episode is taking it forward into a new chapter, without a lot of those loud overdramatic music scores in the background

And today's Lavanya performance ... i literally cried ...my heart went out to that girl ... some people speculate that she could easily turn into a vamp ... well if and when that comes thru, I ll see that and be shocked , the way the CVs want me to.
But for now, I ll take what is given at face value , and therefore i feel today's ASR Lavanya episode was EPIC and a milestone...twas awesome

I know a lot of people here maybe crying for those rabba ve moments when she slips and he saves etc... but frankly sometimes i feel tht gets a little too OTT ... too much of a coincidence that the girl always slips when a guy is around , and the guy must be too good at fielding ( read cricket) to be able to save a girl, wherevr she is ...Tongue ... i have liked the growth of the story till date...i mean although its a love story, its got an ensemble cast, and each of them should be given their due onscreen, with a solid characterization and role play

Go to top