Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree wid u riti4u, asr hug was a friendly hug n necessary.
Lifu18 thumbnail
i so agree with u i even told my hubby dis even though asr la broke up the epi is thanda and today is wednesday wednesday i dnt like it
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I loved the episode today ... my preference anyways is treating a story like a normal life , but still keeping momentum, else i start thinking its an ekta kapoor story with all the noise .

And i personally felt all the episodes this week are milestone episodes ... each episode is taking it forward into a new chapter, without a lot of those loud overdramatic music scores in the background

And today's Lavanya performance ... i literally cried ...my heart went out to that girl ... some people speculate that she could easily turn into a vamp ... well if and when that comes thru, I ll see that and be shocked , the way the CVs want me to.
But for now, I ll take what is given at face value , and therefore i feel today's ASR Lavanya episode was EPIC and a milestone...twas awesome

I know a lot of people here maybe crying for those rabba ve moments when she slips and he saves etc... but frankly sometimes i feel tht gets a little too OTT ... too much of a coincidence that the girl always slips when a guy is around , and the guy must be too good at fielding ( read cricket) to be able to save a girl, wherevr she is ...😛 ... i have liked the growth of the story till date...i mean although its a love story, its got an ensemble cast, and each of them should be given their due onscreen, with a solid characterization and role play