Today epi - my take - THANDA

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't know y inspite of arnav n la breakup wid both performing well, I find 2days epi vrry THANDA. They hugged, talked, cried, understands n departed on an understanding note but all THANDA. I didn't find d wednesday zeal 2day. Anjali khushi scene - again nothg happened. Anjali same Devi Maiyaa n pandit n pooja path, khushi again in dilemma n sacrificing. THANDA BAHUT THANDA. Doesn't seem to b like atom bomb crashed their lives which was in d show.

I know u all r happy but its just my pov.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

I agree..They could have used the momentum from yesterday's episode in a much much much better way. Its like Alexander conquering the world and dying of a cold.

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Now, if Arnav had found out that Khushi has broken her engagement, and if Khushi had found out that Arnav has broken his engagement, the episode would have been sooo hot that we would all have jumped into the pool at RM.😉
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
same here...i am missing the asr-khushi chemistry😒 please cv's don't change asr beyond recognition!!!we love the old asr too much...whatever twists & turns u plan let asr-khushi come together..
DiamondLife thumbnail
ANJALI...ANOTHER ITEM I DONT LIKE IN THIS SERIAL..I NEVER SAID THIS BEFORE..
BUT TODAY WAS ITS EPITOME FOR ANJALI..SUCH CRYING AND WEAKEST PERSON..MAKING HER BROTHER WEAK...FOR LITTLE THING..SHE MADE A FUSS OF IT..SHE IS BLIND
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

ANJALI...ANOTHER ITEM I DONT LIKE IN THIS SERIAL..I NEVER SAID THIS BEFORE..

BUT TODAY WAS ITS EPITOME FOR ANJALI..SUCH CRYING AND WEAKEST PERSON..MAKING HER BROTHER WEAK...FOR LITTLE THING..SHE MADE A FUSS OF IT..SHE IS BLIND

True
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Even I was disappointed with anjali-khushi scenes.. anjali is shown so dumb,weak.. no doubt why all raizada parivar treat her like a child..dey r so protective fr her.. May be dats only reason I will feel sad fr arnav..if he cums to knw truth of his sister's mrg.. so sad..dat may be he will make me cry.. as he will be so broken and shattered..Now coming back to today's episode..sorry got bit carried away.. I just liked ASR today.. I loved him.. he was not ASR but Arnav that we always wanted to see.. he so respectfully broke up with La..and realised his mistake.. once again barun is just too good with emotional scenes..feel like giving him a hug..
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rushshri

I don't know y inspite of arnav n la breakup wid both performing well, I find 2days epi vrry THANDA. They hugged, talked, cried, understands n departed on an understanding note but all THANDA. I didn't find d wednesday zeal 2day. Anjali khushi scene - again nothg happened. Anjali same Devi Maiyaa n pandit n pooja path, khushi again in dilemma n sacrificing. THANDA BAHUT THANDA. Doesn't seem to b like atom bomb crashed their lives which was in d show.

I know u all r happy but its just my pov.

I did not like todays episode at all.
ASR was sooo much worried about KKG yesterday BUT today he left in a hurry to console LA and do thr RIGHT thing for her.
ASR hugged La with sooo much passion. I found it uncomfortable .
KKG and ASR is not going to know about each others broken engagements and they would surely maintain distance.
I did not understand how Payash engagement happened before Arnav.
ASR and La did not disclose their broken engagement BUT then how are they going to avoid the impending engagement without informing anyone.
I am confused
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: trina2010

I did not like todays episode at all.

ASR was sooo much worried about KKG yesterday BUT today he left in a hurry to console LA and do thr RIGHT thing for her.
ASR hugged La with sooo much passion. I found it uncomfortable .
KKG and ASR is not going to know about each others broken engagements and they would surely maintain distance.
I did not understand how Payash engagement happened before Arnav.
ASR and La did not disclose their broken engagement BUT then how are they going to avoid the impending engagement without informing anyone.
I am confused

Sorry to intervene but ASR did justice today.. I knw he ws worried fr khushi.. bt den he knew she is well...he ws disturbed too and probably dat why in tdays episode and even yestrday he looked so mellowed down..he just broke sum1's heart and dat was his fault he realised his wrong doing and went to her to make amends.. yes I totally agree dat khushi -anjali part was bit overboard.. regarding ASR-la hug scene i found it more friendly and sorry to say bt required.. as a friend he had to comfort her...atleast she deserved this much fr her love ..which was also true..I hope..I seriously hope dat Cvs dnt plan nything fishy wid la's character now.. coz first tym I really liked her in dis show..
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry, I beg to defer... yes there was no high voltage drama... with reference to the scenes between Anj & KKG, KKG underplayed it because she has to see the anguish in Anji's life if her marriage is on the rocks.. perhaps the Creators wanted to emphasise that...

On the other hand the other couple ASR/LA were the scene stealer today.. both enacted well and LA I must say took me by surprise... her tears felt real... I was able to empathise with her.. wasn't that good acting...

I don't know why it felt thanda to others perhaps you guys were expecting a Rabba Ve moment but this was not the place for it.. also... the creators had to show the goodness in both the girls... each coming from contrasting backgrounds but each has and honour their values... that was touching..

I liked it... this episode was needed to move the story forward.. at least this shows that ASR is a gentlemen not a conniving person like his BIL.

This is my humble opinion... so please don't say hello hi bye bye to me 😆