Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I Dont Understand!!! (Page 2)

love_iqbal_khan IF-Rockerz
love_iqbal_khan
love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

Ektu!!!!

Havent you seen in the recent episodes (this week in particular) how much the Raizadas love Shyam.Dead Its not even just Anjali who treats him like God, but even Nani today was like, "Shyam brings in the happiness and joy in the house". This just shows how Shyam has already wrapped them around his fingers perfectly, so even if the Gupta's do tell his reality, this Snake will surely find a way out and put the blame on the Guptas. We've already seen how low he can be, but theres still lots more to witness of this scumbag...GRRR! And this being all fiction, Im just glad that atleast the Gupta's know the truth after 6 months of the show (I was equally frustrated as you are right from the beginning)...and Im also hoping that this track doesnt drag for too longg!

Also, I want the CVs to actually show why Shyam is way he is. Hes characters very inconsistent in terms of that we dont know why he friggen uses his wife as a money bank, and then, goes off claiming he loves Khushi. Seems like the psycho to me!!

and pleaseee tell me youre caught up with the show!Embarrassed

Great post!

Oh i'm totally caught up!  ;)

And I knowww but its so frustrating so see how these people NEVER see anything shady about him..I knew he wasnt right from the beginning!  (ever since he "stalked" khushi and started living at her place as a PG)  He disgusts me.  I'd pick Voldemort over him.  >.>  sheesh.  that's saying something because i absolutely hated Voldemort.

Go to top