Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I Dont Understand!!!

love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont understand how Shyam's dheela character can result in PayAsh's rishta breaking.  That makes no sense to me what so ever!  Its all shyam's fault and if his truth comes out, should the Raizadas be THANKFUL to the Guptas for telling them the truth and bringing shyam's true face before everyone?  why should that severe Akash and Payal's relationship??

Like really, did I miss something?😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beacuse they might not believe the Gupats, and Shyam may change his story in front of the Raizadas, and mami only needs a little thing to call off the wedding. She'll be like  "Hello Hi Bye Bye, I am not going to go ahead with this proposal because you are falsely accussing our flawless damad ji. Keep your khoon bharo taang and phatti saree to yourselves!"
I guess thats it but we know that...the Guptas dont...so why do the Gupta's think that telling the truth will result in breaking of Payash's rishta...i guess its just a loophole in the story...

I really hope they dont drag the Shyam track too much though...I'm getting bored of it...well..got bored of it long time ago..LOL.
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: love_iqbal_khan

I dont understand how Shyam's dheela character can result in PayAsh's rishta breaking.  That makes no sense to me what so ever!  Its all shyam's fault and if his truth comes out, should the Raizadas be THANKFUL to the Guptas for telling them the truth and bringing shyam's true face before everyone?  why should that severe Akash and Payal's relationship??

Like really, did I miss something?😕

ur point is right
anonymously thumbnail
i don't understand this warped logic too. And please give some credit to Aakash that he will stand up for what's right like he did last time.
and whatever happens now is a fate brought by KKG on herself. why do they show this total fascination with hiding things, lying in the name of not hurting somebody in serials?? 
Originally posted by: anonymously

i don't understand this warped logic too. And please give some credit to Aakash that he will stand up for what's right like he did last time.

and whatever happens now is a fate brought by KKG on herself. why do they show this total fascination with hiding things, lying in the name of not hurting somebody in serials?? 

I honestly have no idea!!  Its so frustrating!  Personally, If i cared about so much, I would tell them about their Infidel Husband rather than have them live with the fake hapiness.  especially when that someone loves that jerk husband like no tomorrow, because they really deserve to know the truth!
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ektu!!!!

Havent you seen in the recent episodes (this week in particular) how much the Raizadas love Shyam.🤢 Its not even just Anjali who treats him like God, but even Nani today was like, "Shyam brings in the happiness and joy in the house". This just shows how Shyam has already wrapped them around his fingers perfectly, so even if the Gupta's do tell his reality, this Snake will surely find a way out and put the blame on the Guptas. We've already seen how low he can be, but theres still lots more to witness of this scumbag...GRRR! And this being all fiction, Im just glad that atleast the Gupta's know the truth after 6 months of the show (I was equally frustrated as you are right from the beginning)...and Im also hoping that this track doesnt drag for too longg!

Also, I want the CVs to actually show why Shyam is way he is. Hes characters very inconsistent in terms of that we dont know why he friggen uses his wife as a money bank, and then, goes off claiming he loves Khushi. Seems like the psycho to me!!

and pleaseee tell me youre caught up with the show!😳

Great post!

Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the cvs have gone mad...does not make sense...

why are they dragging this???...

for TRPS??..😡
Originally posted by: nyxx

Ektu!!!!

Havent you seen in the recent episodes (this week in particular) how much the Raizadas love Shyam.🤢 Its not even just Anjali who treats him like God, but even Nani today was like, "Shyam brings in the happiness and joy in the house". This just shows how Shyam has already wrapped them around his fingers perfectly, so even if the Gupta's do tell his reality, this Snake will surely find a way out and put the blame on the Guptas. We've already seen how low he can be, but theres still lots more to witness of this scumbag...GRRR! And this being all fiction, Im just glad that atleast the Gupta's know the truth after 6 months of the show (I was equally frustrated as you are right from the beginning)...and Im also hoping that this track doesnt drag for too longg!

Also, I want the CVs to actually show why Shyam is way he is. Hes characters very inconsistent in terms of that we dont know why he friggen uses his wife as a money bank, and then, goes off claiming he loves Khushi. Seems like the psycho to me!!

and pleaseee tell me youre caught up with the show!😳

Great post!

Oh i'm totally caught up!  ;)

And I knowww but its so frustrating so see how these people NEVER see anything shady about him..I knew he wasnt right from the beginning!  (ever since he "stalked" khushi and started living at her place as a PG)  He disgusts me.  I'd pick Voldemort over him.  >.>  sheesh.  that's saying something because i absolutely hated Voldemort.