Why does Viren alway has to be.. - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
haye main mar jawan 😳
he is too damn cute i just love their shyness, they're so adorable!
Karan portrays Viren so well with all the shy looks and smiles it's sooo cute 😊
just love em to bits!
Originally posted by -Hoor-

this CUTE? this ADORABLE? this CARING?

why? why? why? 🤔❤️

firstly fab post Hoor! secondly i asky myself this question, every second of every minute of every hour of everyday haha u can clearly see the effect KT is having on me😳😆

Aah, after watching today's episode i literally wanna give Viren a TIIGGHTT wali hug (not that i dont wanna do that always :P) 🤗 But seriously, hadh hai yaar. Which guy eats the whole bowl of pheeki kheer just to save his newly-wed wife from embarrassment? I mean seriously!? 😳

i knowww yaar like who does that in today's age? awww that was sooo cute reactions from everyone else were hilarious i mean they would never expect viren to do that...but as we know viren to vaise aisa nahi lekin jeevika ke pyaar me everything is allowed😆

Oh God. Viren is a guy whom every girl dreams of, hands down to that. And not that he is only caring nd rich.. he is epitome of good looks - ofcourse thanks to Karan Tacker for playing Viren so amazingly ❤️

hayyeee exactly hope there are guys like viren out there😳 if not then i suggest they start watching ek hazaaron and get lessons from viren...and totally agree KT is the epitome of good looks...the dude is just perfect i tell ya😳

I can literally talk for hours nd days praising Tacker Embarrassed And Krystle, uff she is SO SO gorgeous! And this new post-wedding avatar looks too good on her. I think she is one of those very few telly ladies who looks good with that much of sindoor on her head 😍

i knowww can talk and talk about KT and not get tired...words khatam hojayenge but KT ke liye tareef nahi😳 snd KT and KD complement each other sooo well and defo loving jeevika's new avatar..very pretty

So a BIG thankyou to Tacker nd Krystle for playing Viren nd Jeevika, respectively.
They need to be praised nd encouraged always, so this is just my effort to make them realize how amazing these two are <3

well said there thank youKT and KD sooo sooo much for giving us virika! luv u always😳

completely agree wid u he z tooo cuttee..
same feelings...🤣
i am falling in love with viren...☺️Blushing
siiighhh...
al i have to say--i love your posttt..
jeevi today have sent me floating on cloudsss
could viren be any cuter..and dashingg.
and jeevika sighh the sweet shyness
oh karan is just too goood...wow!!!
thanxx
❤️I LOVE KARAN TACKER😊 Alwaz Loved Him,But After Watching EHMMBH,I LOVE HIM EVEN MORE❤️ He Is D Only Actor Of TV 4Whom Em Dis Much Crazy,I JUST LOVE KARAN😍Em Addicted 2 TACKER😊 He Has A Unique Style Of His Own,N FINALLY WE GOT 2 C OUR BADMASH VIREN👏 Awww!!! How Chweet Is Mah Chweetheart🤗 N Krystle Too Is Mah Favourite,MAH KRYRAN ROX N RULES😊👏 
yh hoor yaar agree!!
a husband eat all the pheeki kheer jus to safe his wife !!
wow awesum yaar !!every 1 wish to has a hubby like viren!!!
karan tacker you rock as virenn!!love ya!!