Why does Viren alway has to be..

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
this CUTE? this ADORABLE? this CARING?

why? why? why? 🤔❤️

Aah, after watching today's episode i literally wanna give Viren a TIIGGHTT wali hug (not that i dont wanna do that always :P) 🤗 But seriously, hadh hai yaar. Which guy eats the whole bowl of pheeki kheer just to save his newly-wed wife from embarrassment? I mean seriously!? 😳

Oh God. Viren is a guy whom every girl dreams of, hands down to that. And not that he is only caring nd rich.. he is epitome of good looks - ofcourse thanks to Karan Tacker for playing Viren so amazingly ❤️

I can literally talk for hours nd days praising Tacker 😳 And Krystle, uff she is SO SO gorgeous! And this new post-wedding avatar looks too good on her. I think she is one of those very few telly ladies who looks good with that much of sindoor on her head 😍

So a BIG thankyou to Tacker nd Krystle for playing Viren nd Jeevika, respectively.
They need to be praised nd encouraged always, so this is just my effort to make them realize how amazing these two are <3

Edited by -Hoor- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I always have such a smile on my face when Viren starts talking to Jeevika, just because he is just so adorable. 😊
I very caring and considerate. He ate the whole bowl of kheer, so that his family wouldn't realised that his newly wedded wife had forgot to put sugar inside. He's such sweetie      
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awww!! I LOVE VIREN❤️ He is Such a Sweetheart😊 Bechara Pura Kheer Kha Liya Only 4His Wifey😊 
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You screamed the words of my heart!

KT is driving me insane with each passing day.

I talk to my mom, my friends, my grandmother and everyone around me about him! ❤️ till they ask me to shut up. Lol.

This is loveee <33
PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you 100%. Viren is extremley cute and adorable, and I'm not just talking about looks,lol.
Love that Karan is playing Viren, no-one could have done it better, and the sweet and adorable moments between Jeevika and Viren are just soo sweet you just want to keep saying, HAI, HAI.lol.
wow seriously? cant wait to watch the episode now:)
So true these 2 greatly talented ppl KT-KD deserve each bit of our appreciation 😃
Leena90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I 100% agree with you! They are both gorgeous and beautiful as a couple. They suit these roles so much!
cutecancy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 4
just 3 words for him...

i love him yaar...😳😳

now back to kt dreamland...😊😊😊
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My grand mother asked me to stop talking about viren this instant or she'll throw me out of the room.

I love viren!!! Only if every girl is so friggin lucky man!
First of all, this kheer scenario was unique,not cliche type so i am
Very happy. When the scene was on air,i coudnt stop smiling an saying awww awww awww! Ufff,he's beyond good man!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly, this guy's the best[est] fiance, husband ANYONE could ask for ☺️