Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sk_17

it should krishna and meera getting married and having there baby and end of pratigya character 

I just wanna ask you: ARE YOU A KRIYA FAN??
Does not seem so..
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Usually we see leads in front and other charactors in support for thier track...but here supporting charctors have main tracks and Kriya is side lined as supporting charactors..had enough of it...So request CVs to concentrate on thier leads atleast for loyal viewers and stop testing our patience.

Any full fledged track on KRIYA will be acceptable from the many tracks listed by the members in this thread...except someone coming b/n Kriya!! 

I wanna see more...KRIYA...KRIYA and KRIYA !!!!
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good threat mitu...also a much needed one😊
1.i want the cvs to close open ended tracks...if nt all...atleast some and no repetitions of tracks.
2.TanShi must solve their marriage problems themselves.
3.Kesar's recovery track...what msg are the cvs giving viewers by showing kesar as a emotionally ...physically...mentally abused woman...their work does not end there...they should show the consequences of such crime and the perpetrators punished..i don't mind seeing a strong and confident kesar  walking out of TN and starting a new life with KriYa's help.
4.Please CV's get a four wheel for KriYa...No more bike.
Not mentioned KriYa >  agree with all the suggestions given by other members 4 kriya

lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
want kesar recovery and shakthi punished for his evil deeds...no more repititve tracks...want kriya track but dont want anyone else between them except kriya baby...meera shud not affect kriya relationship...
18270fans thumbnail
Beautiful thread!👏 Please make pratigya more human, more bubbly,more receptive and responsive to BABA's affections in short passionate!  Post leap She has become so dull  and robotic and walks with a slouch as if  the leap has taken 20 years of her life. She is  a young woman and we want the old gorgeous and sensuous Prats back.  Who says mums can't be naughty...Dress her up in ethnic silks like printed Khaddar silks, raw silks and ethnic jewellery, not very elaborate but something like Kiran Kher shabana wear, because now she is somebody in Society  Then she will be the Mrs.TVPUR and all the other Bahus can go tel lene.  Edited by 18270fans - 12 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great 😃 here r my suggestions 😃

kriya should have their own track as the main track

kriya should be shown more mature n strong after this meera kaand

krishna education track with Pratigya helping him

Pratigya should work

krishna should learn about the murder attempts on P

SDS must realize the importance of P n accept her

kesar should be fine soon n should be strong

adarsh - komal track can be made interesting 

make komal mature

kriya baby track (not soon)

SS n K should know about KN's double face

Menaka should ditch KN , with the help of her mother

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

lovely thread👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

hmm yaara cvs dont know how to divide time between actors and characters

i wanna see kriya in one frame no k and p

and atleast some celebrations kriya wedding anniversary kriya birthdays but not with family but alone for god sake

show kriya going to some dinner and all

and yes clearly show something new in gh same repetitive dialogues making us bore

kriya kriya kriya⭐️
Edited by telstra - 12 years ago
Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devil86

i dream that krishna will open a school for poor kids and krishna make professer saab a principal there and arushi head teacher and make pratgya chairman of the school and he will be busy on his restaurant and hotels and have twins boy and girl

omg what o boring thinking i didnt like this..
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devil86

i dream that krishna will open a school for poor kids and krishna make professer saab a principal there and arushi head teacher and make pratgya chairman of the school and he will be busy on his restaurant and hotels and have twins boy and girl

Bhai proffesure banney key liye khud bhi pada likhs honaa chahiye 😊Aap koo to pataa hay
  who abhi sirf sing karnaa jannetaa hay 😊
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail
Thanks for the suggestions 😃this will reach to creatives 😊
now pls someone can wtite all this in point form if possible  and if agree i will email today 😊 Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago