Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Amina_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u for the lovely update madhavi di 😊
TG the pandits truth is out now bm's drama will end! she was irritating me so much.
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update! Bhabhi Maa is back to her routine shooting schedule, now that her romance has come to an end!! Even though it was a Naksh less epi, I still liked it, because of that pandit...
I agree with you too.. this time Sneha is here for something good... 
shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnx 4 the update ðŸ¤—

yes!! finally the pandit drama is finished...i was getting soo annoyed with this shagun apshagun thinggy...
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Madhaviben for the great update. Chalo at least pandit is out. Lets see what Sneha brings tomorrow.
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. What I'm really happy is that the pandit dude is exposed and by the article we know thr akshara will give birth to a healthy baby. After the lat episode I was afraid she might have a still birth or something. But I'm glad all will be well very soon!!!
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanku MB forthe  lovely update ðŸ˜›  update se jyada  aapke   title  i loved  more ðŸ˜‰ wow...pandit out  and  sneha in ðŸ˜† i  dont like the episode  at alll...now  waiting  to see sneha...dekhthe hai kya  cvs  chahthe hai 
sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ak pandit ki pol khol di...nice attitude of ak rather crying...recap also good.i thing sneha coming for helping nk she nt create any problem b/n naksh...
jayasreekalyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update