Umm...Is something wrong??

Posted: 12 years ago
...With "Dear" Vahbbiz?? She says:
"I am happy for the fact that show is going off air with dignity after gaining immerse popularity. Even our fans are also very upset with this, but one has to move on, but we will miss our fans like anything."

Did anyone see "we" will miss our fans?? I just want to know how many fans does Vahbbiz have?!?!?! 🀣 πŸ€£

-Gauri =D

PS: Post isn't for Vahbbiz fans!!
Lol...dnt say tht...πŸ˜†...dnt u know she has 10,000+ like in her FB page...Even I have liked her page...Baad me unlike karna bhul gayi...Mayb thr r many Ghajinis like me...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†... Edited by zoozoo123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Lol...dnt say tht...πŸ˜†...dnt u know she has 10,000+ like in her FB page...Even I have liked her page...Baad me unlike karna bhul gayi...Mayb thr r many Ghajinis like me...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...
U r right!! There must be Ghajnis!!!! I am fed up of her PDA!!!
Arre you don't know?😲 Vahbiz has lots of fans. Check her FB page, she has so many chamchas and chamchis who say that they will miss Punchi's character.πŸ˜†

Who in their sane mind will miss Punchi?🀣
it doesnt matter. The show is getting over and we dont have to deal with panchi anymore. I really liked her before all the immature behaviour and PDA.
  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£  πŸ€£πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£  
i am happy that the show is ending...because i can't stand the PDA shown in their interviews...and there is no AbhiYa scenes...thank god is ending though yes i will miss the whole cast and AbhiYa...but its a good ending...if it goes on...more PDA of certain couples and no AbhiYa moments... now AbhiYa are married...very soon because of the PDA...AbhiYa will get divorce soon too...if the show goes on...its better its ending...no PDA...and we have great memories of AbhiYa...and satisfaction that AbhiYa are married and living happily ever afterEdited by Mages - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ritzie

Arre you don't know?😲 Vahbiz has lots of fans. Check her FB page, she has so many chamchas and chamchis who say that they will miss Punchi's character.πŸ˜†

Who in their sane mind will miss Punchi?🀣
Most of her "fans" might have forgotten to unlike her page!!
Originally posted by Mages

i am happy that the show is ending...because i can't stand the PDA shown in their interviews...and there is no AbhiYa scenes...thank god is ending though yes i will miss the whole cast and AbhiYa...but its a good ending...if it goes on...more PDA of certain couples and no AbhiYa moments... now AbhiYa are married...very soon because of the PDA...AbhiYa will get divorce soon too...if the show goes on...its better its ending...no PDA...and we have great memories of AbhiYa...and satisfaction that AbhiYa are married and living happily ever after

lol..somehow u'r rite! Who knows we might evn wud hav to bear abhiya divorce/separation due to vivah's excessive annoying pda..!
i am also thinking the same yaha par kaun panchi ka 😲fan hai or agar koi ha bhi to