GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
In today's Arnav-la break up scene, arnav's reaction towards lavanya when she was behaving so matured and concerned for HIS family and when he tenderly caressed her cheeks,i felt like arnav thought "Kaash mein tumse mohabat karpaatha"
 Seriously guys! I know that this line is for arhi but it was apt for today's arnav la scene.
 I really felt pity for lavanya!

Ok please dont bash me guys for using the story's main theme line for arnav la pair! *Hides face and runs away* 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You're right about that 

"Kash mein tumshe mohabaat ka pata"

It suited today's episode after what she said about not ruining family's happiness.
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
He looked like an uncle with his favourite niece!😉
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: GayuArnav

In today's Arnav-la break up scene, arnav's reaction towards lavanya when she was behaving so matured and concerned for HIS family and when he tenderly caressed her cheeks,i felt like arnav thought "Kaash mein tumse mohabat karpaatha"

Seriously guys! I know that this line is for arhi but it was apt for today's arnav la scene.
 I really felt pity for lavanya!

Ok please dont bash me guys for using the story's main theme line for arnav la pair! *Hides face and runs away* 

epi to kuch aisa hi feel kara raha tha
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hahhahha..uncle with niece??? not really.. hmm?? hhahahahhaha 😆
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree with the "Kaash mein tumse mohabbat kar paata." So apt for the scene today.
thelondon12345 thumbnail
            yeah man really he was like ' kaash me tumse mohabbat kar pata' ...i agree...it was awesome expressions...and poor lavanya...😭   she's very understanding... but anyways ye to hona hi tha...