Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
can't stop crying πŸ˜­

what a beautiful episode

thank u for the WU!

and maaneet and gurti will live on always! πŸ˜­
alexandra7 thumbnail
thank u so much for all the updates on geet i enjoy it all  maybe we see  them together again thank u
nisha_hc_bs_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Tanu... you have been an awesome all through the journey of Maan and Geet ... people may have not viewed some episodes here and there and some episodes that we viewers could not take when we felt Maaneet were not given importance but you were there to give us the written updates whatever be the case. You are awesome in updating everyday live updates of Geet season1 .I have this hope that we continue the same for season2 of Geet

I love this forum so much and has given me beautiful friends and memories . I am here to fight for season 2 of  Geet.. I am not gonna give up on Maaneet so easily. We all have learnt something from Geet that whatever be the situation we should never give up . With this fight in my mind I am going to take the step of fighting for Geet and please let me if any of you get any ideas apart from the ones that we are using in fighting back to get Maaneet together on television.

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha0504

Tanu... you have been an awesome all through the journey of Maan and Geet ... people may have not viewed some episodes here and there and some episodes that we viewers could not take when we felt Maaneet were not given importance but you were there to give us the written updates whatever be the case. You are awesome in updating everyday live updates of Geet season1 .I have this hope that we continue the same for season2 of Geet

I love this forum so much and has given me beautiful friends and memories . I am here to fight for season 2 of  Geet.. I am not gonna give up on Maaneet so easily. We all have learnt something from Geet that whatever be the situation we should never give up . With this fight in my mind I am going to take the step of fighting for Geet and please let me if any of you get any ideas apart from the ones that we are using in fighting back to get Maaneet together on television.

Thanks a lot dear... its a pleasure to meet sweet members like urself... n its been an honor to b part of the forum n inshallah..we will b back with season 2.. sooner πŸ˜Š
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u very much tanu ...Will miss u 😳

Par GHSP season 2 ke updt ke liye tayar rehna πŸ˜‰

Inshallah maneet aur gurti bahut jald wapas ajayegen πŸ˜Š
Edited by Sayna - 12 years ago
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*whew*made it !

aw...Tanu thanks a billion and more ...even this is not enough...

res--
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
*Big Warm Hugs* Tanu  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

*Big Warm Hugs* Tanu  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank u Dakuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
ibmeem275 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dearest Tanu, thx soo  much for yr LUs. πŸ˜›
I'm not Hindi speaking but yr LU were a lifeline. Yr comments also made me smile:). Thx for yr dedication and as u can see from the comments from this update, look how yr work has been appreciatedπŸ‘
Sad note that Geet finished but on a loving note. Just as it should be as geet being the centre of the story had it tough in the beginning but finally found her soul mate.😳 TC Shameemx
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu I have been reading ur live updates since I got hooked on to this show from Dec 2010 and have always enjoyed reading them. Ur updates have always left  me with mixed feelings...sad, happy, smiling, even laughing out loud at ur comments on occassions...

But  today while reading the update I was crying..yes I di hav etears in my eyes...not so much because of the show ending but because I suddenly realised how much i was going to miss it and the forum...

I had been preparing myself for this day for a while now...In fact when Vikram's track was ended so abruptly i knew the end was not far away..but somewhere deep down was the hope that I may be wrong and maybe it was not going to end...But alas the channel did not want to listen to our pleas...So be it...

I just want to say a very big thank you for all the trouble u have taken to bring us the live updates...come rain or shine u have provided the update for us...πŸ‘πŸΌ

God Bless u Tanu dear for all ur undying efforts and hard work u have put in on this forum...Love u for it...
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—