14th Dec WU:Mohabbat ho to Maneet jaisi! - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
*feels like someone just pricked her heart with  1000000 needles*

Thankyou Tanu for this update :( I can just imagine how hard it must've been on your dil to write the last update regarding GHSP..

Oh gosh I'm gonna start crying now ..

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago

thanks thush & kirti for the links ...

Originally posted by Mllu.N

TanuuuπŸ€—jhappies for you
and i want to say that you are one of the most helpful,friendly and loveable members of I-F DT and very very hardworking
i am so glad that i find a good friend in you tanu
thankyou sooo much for being our lifesaver , our supergirl and i have no words to tell you that how terribly i am gonna miss your updates!!!
best of luck yara
and for all of you
this forum and you all are like my 2nd homeπŸ€—
Mallu

Mallu m sooo happy n lucky to meet u in this forum πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

i remember when i was new.. i used to stalk ur .. OMG OMG posts.. πŸ˜† always made me smile!! Love u dear... n thank u sooo much... for all ur support n help. .means a lot!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
thanks tanu for daily updates...u were a saviour on days i had classes and work...
Originally posted by Newdime

Tanu I really appreciate your great work on giving us live updates.  Today my eyes filled with moist that I felt upon reading Geet's flashback.  I think I will wait today till end of the day and watch Geet at home as I will be definitely emotional today.  I thought I was holding it well with all the news and the reality that it's ending.  After all The Show held close to the heart and heart of course is the soft spot for not to be touched right?  Once again Thank you once again Tanu.

😭  i know.. the thot that.. i cant see Geet on my screen anymore.. is tearing my heart apart πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...  1.5yrs of memory... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Originally posted by -Dimple-

Kuch bhi ho we will all stay togther always!!

We will meet again in Tanu's Live Update with GEET Season 2

Group Hug Smiley

Amen to that πŸ€—
 A Big Thank you  from the non-hindi speaking community for daily  bringing a smile to our day and making us impatient to watch the episodes at night in the US.  Maan and Geet will always remain in our hearts as the most loved jodi of Indian Tv.
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

Sad day indeed! Will miss this Lu thread! Was the best Tanu! The original Maaneet (before holi track will be cherished!) I wished that Dadi had made a suprise entry to see her par-pota! Ah well God bless DD & GC and hope to see them again together!

Will miss this forum members! πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Been a pleasure to meet u in the thread... thank u for ur sweet words πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by md410

Thanks Tanu
it has been nice to know you 
hope fully we will get new season soon

Inshallah Arps πŸ€—
Thanks Tanu.
Thank u so much.
Its coz of you i got know abt GF...last year in june i was looking for the WU of ghsp n there i found your post...since that day i was attached to GF...stalked GF for 7 months...then finally became a member...
Most of the time my sis use to take away the remote n never use to let me watch GHSP...n there you came with your live updates...
Just cant thank you enough...i wanna hug.
Thanks Tanu.