14th Dec WU:Mohabbat ho to Maneet jaisi!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

Goodbyes are not forever... goodbyes are not the end..
They simply mean I'll miss you. Until we meet again..!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJdrRpn3ddw[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, Maneetians.. the day has come… the Black lettered day..😭 when we are all subjected to the pain of separation…. Separation from a show that is not JUST a show… it is our LIFE .. it is our reason to smile.. our reason to cry.. our reason to love..and at times our reason to fight ! But it was, is and will forever be our reason to BOND & CHERISH!!!

As I start the post, I know it sounds as ominous as a Farewell Speech… but friends.. this speech is not a farewell speech to u all …it is for that 'HALF n HOUR' of my life..that was till now..dedicated single mindedly.. to the Geet Live Updates..! As I am typing this last Live Update.. I literally have tears in my eyes…..bcoz I dunno what I will do on the coming Monday at 9.30pm …!!😭

This LU thread has given me.. some of the most memorable memories.. majority good.. and an occasional 'not so good'..!! I came to the forum after being forced (yes can u imagine what an idiot I was, needed to be forced to watch this magic called Maneet!) to watch this show by my bestie… Vini aka Blueberry_07. One look at Kurban Hua .. n I knew..this was my home.. Maneet my Jaans… Maneetians ..my family!! Here I got to meet some amazing people and became part of a then –saner, sweeter, warmer … Devils Den! I got to catch up on oldtime buddies from the SGP forum like.. An aka Willows Talk / Poo aka Pooja_Cambs and meet up a host of new ones – Bugger/ Pari aka Mehr/ Aditi aka Dits/ Jaya aka BheegiBasanti/ Gargi/ Soni Kudi aka Sonia/ Richa/ Cacoethes aka Sarirah/ Ayesha/ Javeria/ pRam aka Sigma/ Mansa/ Mano aka Manal/Doods/ Cute_Ash aka Ashu/ Ash_08/ Polki aka Radhaben/ Pallo the jhallo/ Arwenish/Usha/ Bri/ Marsh/ Geeky/ Fazu/ Asma and many more! Also I got to meet a set of amazing folks the 'Coffee Table' dudes.. who were the coolest n the most reasonable.. of the Lot.. and what amazing fun I had stalking them..lolz!!

Given how.. I m CON-troversy's favourite child …my LU thread got shut down ...the first time round and thanks to the Devils led by Anjana (Anjana.toronto-XYZ).…I got the permission to carry on!! Cant thank u enouf Anj & Co.!🤗

Thanks to this thread.. I met some of the most amazing.. loving caring and absolutely CRAZY people on planet earth and IF..!! Yes  CD-bossie.. m talking to u !! CDians .. B2Bians …Deedians… u guys r the coolest and craziest souls and I love u all very much..!! I cant tell u how much I had to stop myself from dropping on the floor laufing reading ur hilarious comments/replies/emoticons/themes n what nots..!! 🤣 Dun wanna get punished so a special Shout out to CDboss Kirti…and my januable CDians.. I love u guys like anything.. ..infact m hugging my Laptop right now..as if hugging u all!!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗

I also got the oppurtunity to meet.. some amazing LU regulars..  Pari/ Jazzie/ Geets.Lal / Zee_Samachar / Mallu/ Mk.Gk/ Evasumi/ Bul/ Hasini/ Humz/Chalov/ Niveditha/ Anshu1984_sony/Cutie.Teju/Anupam/Sptrno/ Priti/ Rahmona/ Naddiya/ Faria/Shreya/ Dd.cool/Tinsel/Misty85/ tptwi/ the '3Idiots' group/ Mehek/Pippa / Dakoo.Minzzy (if I missed some names, please feel free to whack me bleddy red.. but do forgive me) . I owe u guys not just a 'Thank you' for the awesome happy times.. but also  a huge round of 'Thank you' for the unflinching support and strength that u gave me in the 'Not so Happy Times'!🤗🤗🤗🤗

I also take this opportunity to thank from the bottom of my heart…..

❤️  Dimple/ Cute_Ash/ Suj / IndigoBlues   ❤️

who filled in for me.. on the days I culdn do the update and many times at short notice…! Thanks to u guys… the LU has been running.. every single day this past one and half year.. barring the one unfortunate day when I culdn do it coz of my personal emergency! Love u guys and owe u a huge round of thanks! 🤗🤗🤗🤗

I wuld also like to thank the Mods/DT team for their guidance from time to time!

Friends, in this past one n half year… if there has ever been an occasion where I have hurt u.. Knowingly or unknowingly…. Please forgive me… trust me.. I love u all LU-readers, stalkers, FB COPIERS, bashers and haters too!! I wont be who I am without your love..n lolz hate as well..!!

May God be kind on us and bless us with a Season 2 of Geet and Maneet… and trust me.. I will be there back at my job.. to serve u all 24x7 …coz

Maneetians..

'Tum agar bhool bhi jao.. hume.. to yeh haq hai tumhe..

Meri baat aur hai…. Maine to Mohabbat ki hai!!'

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU9kIq5D7J0[/YOUTUBE]

Long Live Geet

Long Live MANEET

Long Live MANEETIANS

LoL

tanu aka Armu4eva

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi tanu,

thanks for such a wonderfum speech, we the cdiots love you so so much, we have spent so much time saying tanu this tanu that and where is tanu when there is dimpu or kishy and we shall miss you so so much,

todays theme

Edited by kirti_fiji - 12 years ago
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Haila i got Spot on first page 😛

Res Youtube Links

Tanu sadly today is the last episode 😔Thank you soo Much & making us happy always 🤗I appreciate all the effort you did for us 🤗Thanks you and will Miss you updates and the fights for first post soo Badly 😭🤗

And thanks from Hope and Reema who are unable to come 🤗
Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago

Tanu dear/love/darling,

my sincerest thank you for all the written updates you have done. There are only a few times when you have been unable to fulfill your commitments but then others have kindly stepped in . I admire the amount of time, hard work and dedication you have put in just so we all could an update. Many times over you have been a lifesaver especially when the horrible epis came along.  Poor you! Lol!

GHSP might be ending but not the forum. We will keep it alive as long as possible. A show that have had such huge effect on us all can't easily be forgotten so it's not the end only a new beginning for us all.

Once again thank you! And thanks for the memories!
🤗 
Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 12 years ago
Thank you so much Tanu🤗🤗 Thank you so much Dimple🤗🤗  Thank you so much Ash🤗🤗  Thank you so much Shinus🤗🤗  Thank you so much "Everyone"🤗🤗

Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update tanu darling🤗🤗thanks a ton for all the efforts which you have put in for writing daily updates without a miss!hugggeee bear hug!🤗🤗🤗

and thanks from ALL the cdiots and bumpies!i hope i didn't miss out anyone's name!!!

writing it for one last time!😭🥺

kirti masima
thushy
zaaru
saaru
reema 
vero 
simmy
shalini
bubblu
param
pinku
preethi
deepthi
slov
jas
hetu
sofii
marie
shruti
nena 
shrads
sammy
mouli

cappy
mama mishty
aunt rosh
mona aunt
shazzy
maya
shalu
sylvie
samm
kia
ansah
shreyu
nazie
dee
amru
aaru
adeena
noorie
preeth bro!
mayu

thank you ever so much tanu for all the hardwork you have been putting in to give us our daily wonderful written updates <3

ahhh im in TEARS 😭😭😭😭 
cant digest the fact that our ghsp has ended 😭 but my love for gurti/maneet will always remain <33
Edited by Maaneet.Lover - 12 years ago
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much Tanu... I am going to miss your updates so much...

Thank you to all my B2B Phamily... CDians...Stalkers...members... I will miss you all... 

tptwi thumbnail
Thank you!

Remember everyone, after this episode, our true test will start. We have to keep faith and keep on fighting... GHSP will return😃