Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rinky , Awsome post ...

Well what can i say about Rati, everyday i see something new about her acting in each n every episode, this girl can make you laugh, cry, sad , proud to be your fans, she standsout in the crown when it comes to Acting, Expression n body language..

Coming back to todays episode, i did know family will blame Indira , gosh kutum each word was pinching her via her expression, made me feel so sad .Indira scenes with Ammaji was quite touchy.

I m loving HD for RP , everything is perfect like dailogues, expressions, bG music when it comes to Indira Sharma ,

We need to see more of Indira Sharma everyday .

Nikhi thanks for the caps , her picture kuch bolta hai...ankhen bolti hai ...

Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kheya-Mayur

Her middle class family main agar ladkee bigdi huee hoti hai aur parentst kee baat nahi sunti hai to Shadi hee next option hota hai, thats what Indira was trying to do, i can see logic here but Tennat like Rishi is helping her to elope from that situation to other country without even thinking about families reputation , YEH KAHAN KA LOGIC HAI😕

Why he is always creating trouble for Indira, what will he gain ??  he is misleading her sister also by helping her , be with her etc etc, that girl will take all these favours in a different way n will fall for him , he has messed everything n now i want this Rishi  to go ..He is not worth for anyone neither Indira nor Mandira
kheya-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Its-My-Life

Kheya-Mayur

Her middle class family main agar ladkee bigdi huee hoti hai aur parentst kee baat nahi sunti hai to Shadi hee next option hota hai, thats what Indira was trying to do, i can see logic here but Tennat like Rishi is helping her to elope from that situation to other country without even thinking about families reputation , YEH KAHAN KA LOGIC HAI😕

Why he is always creating trouble for Indira, what will he gain ??  he is misleading her sister also by helping her , be with her etc etc, that girl will take all these favours in a different way n will fall for him , he has messed everything n now i want this Rishi  to go ..He is not worth for anyone neither Indira nor Mandira

mai bhi to yehi kehrahihu .
watever indira is doing is logical ...

but it seems dat cv wanna prove her wrong!!!!!!

mandira is flirt ,not interested in sudies .to wo padai complee karke karegi kya?
shadi ...bas yehi ...

to abhi ho jane mai prob kya hai? n indira has chose n best guy for her not any champu whom she wont like!!!!!

i agree locking her in room was wrong but her mental situation at dat time was not wrong .
so i must say indira has points on whatever she is doing

den y cv trying to show dat she is wrong?Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
completely agree...loved my angel...😊
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Rati's acting is beyond my words to describe, I haven't seen an actor/actresses in TV who can excel in every aspect of acting and never goes overboard, her expressions, dialogue delivery, emotions are just flawless!!!  In short, she is female Aamir Khan of acting!!!

Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing post..

U said it all rinky...she is a flawless actress and today as usual she won our heart with her acting...

I loved this post...

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree... she was absolutely flawless...and always leaves me speechless with her acting... totally amazing
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thnx for your reply guys...she dserves all the appreciation
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rati rati rati what more can i say about her? she showcased an entire dictionary of emotions in 19 odd minutes of the episode yesterday. simply astounding. first she was irritated by sunaina bhabhi's fascination with a heart shaped tiffin box that came with 2 free spoons, 🤣 then she was concerned about her mother's visit to the doctor and then the build up of the dread that mandira has done something terribly wrong. her conversation with that lucha lafanga was controlled and uncontrolled at the same time. she was trying so hard to maintain at least a shred of decorum with that gunda mawaali but in the end she became the dilli ki bad-ass kudi and came down to "tu". kudos to rati for showing the range of emotions she did. the reading of the letter and the way she faced all the irritating rona dhona of her mother and bhabhi was excellently portrayed. the most poignant bit was when she said ki mandira has paid her back well as well as mr rishi kumar. my only grouse in this bit: the horrid makeup. too much white foundation.why god why? 😕

the best part for me in the entire episode yesterday was when ammaji asks indira to come to her for comfort. the way rati showed the hesitancy of somebody who needs comfort but cannot show her weakness because she is the man of the house was something to watch. brilliant brilliant acting.

i always love to watch rati and sandeep in one frame. indira who is younger but is the mature one and munna who is the eldest but acts like the youngest. 😆 munna wants to go to phoren because of course what is the point of him having a passport eh?  🤣
Edited by luminos3 - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx fr your two cents Hema,