Loved the La-ASR Hug - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by LuvShuv

The hug was perfectly executed.
Affectionate, warm and filled with gratitude, acknowledging what they had once shared.

I reached for the tissues when LA said, "I know you don't like this sort of thing...but can I have a last hug?" Good writing.

For some reason, I thought the plot may have KKG walk in on them. Poor girl has often had to witness physical closeness between ASR and LA. For dramatic purposes, it may have been effective for KKG to walk into LA's room (to discuss some engagement detail)--see the hug, believe she was interrupting an intimate moment and step away silently. The long walk home would follow with painful FBs of Anjali weeping and ASR/LA locked in each others' arms.

I know...can that hug get better btw friends...when she asked for the last hug 😭

OMG...even i thought Khushi wil see this and she might feel ASR loves La...

Thanx for not showing that CV's...Love u for that..🤗

Edited by JennyAvni - 12 years ago
Barun need not to act at all. His eyes r enuf to melt ne1. Loved ASR but hv a foubt on la. Has she really changed?
I loved Arnav and Lavanya's scenes, these two have grown so much as individuals. I really felt bad for Lavanya
It was a emotional scene.. Felt really bad that La had to get hurt in all this... 

My heart cried for La...and their hug had the right kind of chemistry...

Originally posted by JennyAvni

[I know...can that hug get better btw friends...when she asked for the last hug.

Yeah, JennyAvni--I also appreciated seeing ASR REALLY hugging a woman (ANJ doesn't count!).
In the past, we have seen him receiving/tolerating LA's embraces, or being the strength for KKG in the hospital hug. But, in this scene he gave as good as he got. It showed that he has it in him.

Edited by LuvShuv - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Premeer_Mayur

Indeed it was a sad scene...felt so bad for poor Lavanya. She definitely deserves someone who loves her dearly.

I agree.
I appreciated that SK and IPK team made her performance that of a woman who has evolved and reached a realization, and has the maturity to see it that way. Bittersweet sadness--but not broken. 
Well done.
Awesome acting by the two...Lots of emotions seen in that...Loved it...
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I loved Arnav and Lavanya's scenes, these two have grown so much as individuals. I really felt bad for Lavanya

ya poor baby but if she returns bad then 😡😡😡😡😡
Originally posted by rushshri

Barun need not to act at all. His eyes r enuf to melt ne1. Loved ASR but hv a foubt on la. Has she really changed?

Bang on dear 👏