India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LA ASR track not over (Page 2)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Well wehn asr was going to la room i tht he was repenting for his behv and would be like haan wht were u syaing . GOD i was so nervous but see CVS knw its arshi 's LOVE STRY not any  supporting casts we need pple ard arshi to  keep the stry in pace else this will turn into some geet !(no offence)

wht i think is LA will now play cupid between arshi , shell realise how much khushi did to bring her close to asr but asr was never hers so she will do all for arshi and maybe find a nice guy herself or just go away !HOPEFULLY

ANOTHER thing good they showed this brek up b4 arnav could have got the news abt khuhsi' break esle  every 1 would here yelled he is  a MEAN THING !

I still bel khushi is still not aware of her love for arnav  yes she is attracted to him but she dosnt have thsoe feelings YET wht he has for her , even if aminute she is not ard this guy starts behaving in a more  crazy manner hes devastated , Its now for CVS to make arshi confess love NICELY b4 their marraige

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015Juicee_Sushiesun2011_Dazzling_--sumana13--trina2010rani-lucki.nirvana.

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
the quection is all will get to knw in the engagement day that ASR called off the engagement...
so whats the reason behind La to live in RM...she has to let this to every one na after Payal and Akash engagement ???????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushie--sumana13--

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I too feel that LA will continue to have a presence in ASR's life..may be..so much of screen space to them today..the heavy dialogues..cud it be that LA will have an important role in the future too..QuestionI think the story outline has changed as per Akshay's statement..must admit...the hug was of a diff level!! she really loves his family!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
plz cv's no La-ASR track...
i just love la now..plz dont make us hate her
rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
la isn't gonna be the other woman-they hav broken up guys,
they just haven't announced it yet-waiting for payal-akash engagement :-)
chill karo :-)
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
IF THEY DO..TRPS WILL DROP TREMENDOUSLY..BECAUSE NOT A SINGLE SERIAL THE LEADS R SEPARATED SO LONG..NOT EVEN SHOWN CONFRONTATION..SORRY I AM WRITING EVERYTHING IN CAPS TODAY

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011SK_Lovetrina2010

hparul Senior Member
hparul
hparul

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
It totally doesn't make sense about ASR and Lavanya not telling the family about their break-up. I mean are they going to go along with the engagement preparations and disclose it at the last minute before the ring ceremony when it will be more embarrassing to the family in front of all the guests or are they going to postpone it. Most likely they will postpone it because Lavanya's dress didn't look like an engagement dress unlike Payal's when she was dancing with Khushi. Also I think ASR will find out right before Payash's engagement that Khushi's engagement broke because he was glaring at her during the dance.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011smitartrina2010rani-lucki

TeleFan Goldie
TeleFan
TeleFan

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hparul

It totally doesn't make sense about ASR and Lavanya not telling the family about their break-up. I mean are they going to go along with the engagement preparations and disclose it at the last minute before the ring ceremony when it will be more embarrassing to the family in front of all the guests or are they going to postpone it. Most likely they will postpone it because Lavanya's dress didn't look like an engagement dress unlike Payal's when she was dancing with Khushi. Also I think ASR will find out right before Payash's engagement that Khushi's engagement broke because he was glaring at her during the dance.

I don't get it guys I was fine with the whe break up and hug and everything till she said let's not tell anyone. That's when I went WHAT THE ... . I mean then what she will live at RM and pretend?? This will be too complicated! Sorry just venting bad day at work and this did not help

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

Go to top